Thread: RP on Dylan Ratigan Show

RP on Dylan Ratigan Show

Coming up in about 5 mins

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MSNBC links don't work at the pinup. Here's one working:

http://www.justin.tv/msnbc_online2#/w/1133018624/5

Coming after the current break.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Nm - !

Hey - are we going to battle in the JustinTV chat???
    Last edited by angelatc; 04-27-2011 at 02:13 PM.

The lone ranger he was called by ratigan, i like it.

lol, it almost sounds like Dr. Paul is mocking Bernanke.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    lol, it almost sounds like Dr. Paul is mocking Bernanke.
    Ron Paul mock Bernanke?

Surely not.

Tube, please.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Positive comments after the interview for the most part. Things are for sure better for Ron than in 08

Quote Originally Posted by cswake View Post
    MSNBC links don't work at the pinup. Here's one working:

http://www.justin.tv/msnbc_online2#/w/1133018624/5

Coming after the current break.
    thanks

+rep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by stefank; 04-27-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Decent interview. The talking heads afterwords weren't all that convinced of Rons viability

LOL! You have it here. I went into the link, apparently right after it was over and angelatc was in this deep discussion with a bunch of progressives coming at her from all sides in chat tripping over eachother and misunderstanding what comment she was responding to. I chatted with them for a while and FINALLY realized Ron had already been on. I don't know if she'll ever make it out....

well at least now I can watch the video
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    LOL! You have it here. I went into the link, apparently right after it was over and angelatc was in this deep discussion with a bunch of progressives coming at her from all sides in chat tripping over eachother and misunderstanding what comment she was responding to. I chatted with them for a while and FINALLY realized Ron had already been on. I don't know if she'll ever make it out....
    They called her a racist for supporting Dr. Paul.

Yeah, they said I was making excuses for the newsletters, but the format wasn't good for debating it, at least for me. I only signed up because they were ganging up on her, but I'm not great with chat streams.

Yeah, they said I was making excuses for the newsletters, but the format wasn't good for debating it, at least for me. I only signed up because they were ganging up on her, but I'm not great with chat streams.
    she make it out alive or in one piece?
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Yeah, well with the Obama admin showing their racist colors in regards to the black panther case....that argument aint gonna fly with me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh! I didn't even notice they were ganging up on me! It's like swatting flies. I don't like chat debates, either. I just figured as long as I was there, I might as well stir the pot.

I think Ratigan will be one of the more supportive anchors for Paul in this cycle.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

If only FNC would let him talk as long as the MSNBC hosts let him talk. They give him AMPLE time to explain his points.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst