Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poopin' 2.0... Yep, you've been doin it wrong.

Poopin' 2.0... Yep, you've been doin it wrong.

Amazing video!!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Confirmed!!!

7 Basic Things You Won't Believe You're All Doing Wrong
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19121...ing-wrong.html
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

It's really easy, clean and will improve your life immensely, I recommend everybody watch this vid.. I'm definitely going to start using a poop box!
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

nt
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 05-13-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    This is going to start a poopin revolution
    You mean a poopin r3volution

I am actually going to try this today

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    I am actually going to try this today
    Keep us updated.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the crappiest thing I've seen in a long time, well, since that Cracked.com article I posted the link to earlier in this thread...

(*cough* 2 girls and something about a cup?)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I already poop like that.

I've always thought about building a squat toilet whenever I buy my own place. The poop box seems like a good interim solution.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

I had my doubts..... just tried it. Best poop I ever had. I will never poop at home another way again.

I too will try this today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

lol. I'll try it too.
    -Ancap-

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Confirmed!!!

7 Basic Things You Won't Believe You're All Doing Wrong
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19121...ing-wrong.html
    As a wind musician, I can verify that the section about breathing is absolutely true (and it makes playing much easier and better sounding).
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I used to always poop like that when I was a young kid. Of course, everyone always told me it was wrong and I stopped doing it.... Bastards!
    Liberty is for all; privileges are for none.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^lol that sucks

whoa...works.

that's the $#@! right there.

thanks danno!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

With all of the great reviews of this new method, I'll have to try it too.

I have decided to take this to the next level. Working on some designs now...... I shall later present "The Perfect Pooper" and begin its marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    I have decided to take this to the next level. Working on some designs now...... I shall later present "The Perfect Pooper" and begin its marketing.

You might be sitting on a goldmine...literally

Sounds like you all need more fiber in your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Sounds like you all need more fiber in your diet.
    Apperently, poorly designed toilets are to blame for the epidemic of hemmoroids in this world.

Someone have a photo of an Asian toilet? But this way one doesn't have to worry about clothing touching the floor and getting wet. What I like about Asian toilets is that I can train my dogs to use them. Also, they use less water. Good luck with your business venture.
    Okay, obvious I wrote this before I watched the video.
    Last edited by Tinnuhana; 04-27-2011 at 08:02 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

tried it (using a laundry basket because I don't have a box right now). Seems to work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    bump
    splash

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    splash
    :collins:

lol

This is one of those times that I really wish my computer came with a sarcasm meter. This all sounds pooping crazy. But then again if it saves on toilet paper.....if there is a total financial collapse and the poop hits the fan, screw gold and silver. Toilet paper will be the new currency. (Then again if the dollar goes into the toilet...it might as well go into the toilet).
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-27-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast