Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poopin' 2.0... Yep, you've been doin it wrong.

"If you guys have ever seen a kid come out the end of a waterslide that's exactly what I'm talkin' about.."

Hadn't seen this before -thanks for the dump bump.

Will try it and will pass it on. Sounds great for the body.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Splash back is a poor man's bidet, why would want to eliminate that feature?
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

It's not in the size of the box you use. It's all about getting the corn right.

As for the following. Aren't these the same guys that told us how to do it, the way we're doing it now in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Confirmed!!!

7 Basic Things You Won't Believe You're All Doing Wrong
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19121...ing-wrong.html

Ron Paul is a Doctor. Whats he say about this?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    zI fully agree with and support this message! Do your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    this thread is still alive? amaaaazing
    It just won't flush.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Well its been circling the drain for a while...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    bump
    Why?

Make your paper nest ... damn... this is a really $#@!ty thread
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

First I've seen of this thread! I bought a squatty potty about a year ago (Mark Sisson's recommendation) and I love it. I even toss it in the car when I go on a trip!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    I am actually going to try this today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Keep us updated.
    Update?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

When Is the Best Time to Poop? In the Morning

When it comes to taking a dump, it’s hard to know what’s normal. Rarely do our friends and coworkers announce when they’re headed off to do their business, nor do they report the results upon their return. So it’s nearly impossible to tell what the rest of the population is doing behind bathroom doors. For instance, when is the best time to go?

According to a gastroenterologist who spoke to Women’s Health, a morning dump is healthiest. While you sleep, your body is hard at work digesting your food, so it makes sense that you’d need to go not long after climbing out of bed. To help your body run like the beautiful well-oiled machine it is, make sure to eat a fibrous breakfast, drink a little coffee, have a big glass of water, and head to the john at a consistent, regular time. As Women’s Health reminds us, as important as eating right is, “your bowels also love habits.”

Of course, everyone’s body is different, and what’s normal for you may not be normal for another person. You may poop three times a day, while someone else poops every other day. If you go like clockwork every day at noon or 8 p.m., just roll with it (as long as you’re going at least three times a week [PDF]). As long as you’re sticking to your personal intestinal schedule, you’re golden.

Just remember: As much as you love a good bathroom read, sitting around on the toilet can lead to hemorrhoids. If it’s not going to happen, don’t waste your time sitting around waiting for that perfect morning magic. Abandon ship. And perhaps consider getting a squatty potty.
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/76056...e-poop-morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

When you have small children, you cherish alone time. No way am I going to cut that short. You can keep your squatty potty.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    When you have small children, you cherish alone time. No way am I going to cut that short. You can keep your squatty potty.
    Nobody says you have to leave when you're done.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Two of my three children figured this out on their own, they both squat on the toilet though. And both say it's just easier.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Nobody says you have to leave when you're done.
    Courtesy flush FTW.

This is great. I carry a poop box with me at all times now, now I simply cant poop without it.

Thanks dannno!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is great. I carry a poop box with me at all times now, now I simply cant poop without it.

Thanks dannno!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    just never gets old heheheh
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

We only fight about poop.

Me walking into my bathroom for something very important. (I don't go near it when Mr A's in there "taking the kids to the pool".)
    Me:*gag* WTF have you been eating? *gag*
    Mr A: You knew I was in here! GTFO if you don't like the way it smells!
    Me: Open a $#@!ing window or at least use the Febreeze, FFS!
    Mr A doesn't open window or use Febreeze. I put it in his Christmas stocking. I thought he might use it if it was a gift. I may start leaving it by the door and squirting him with it if I have to get something while he's pooping.

Couples That Are Comfortable Talking About Poop Are The Happiest Couples

Everybody poops. Also, everybody deserves happiness. Therefore, from a logical standpoint, everybody deserves to be able to talk about poop with the person who makes them the most happy. However, that isn’t always the case — sometimes people are just too uptight about it when what they really need to do is unclench and just let it flow freely. The talking, that is. It’ll make for a more relaxed, more intimate, more hilarious union. So let’s cut (to) the crap and get on with it.

What is the poop conversation?
    The poop conversation is what you make of it, but it’s essentially a dialogue between two parties within a relationship in which the schedule and expectations of each other’s bowel movements are put out into the open. It involves an honest and open chat about how your bathroom routine works, what the other party should expect, what to avoid, and how to rid the relationship of any poop-related awkwardness. Short version: it’s a talk about how ya $#@!.

Don’t think for a second that you’re obligated to dispel more information than you’re comfortable with — there’s no pressure to talk about size, coloring, or consistency — just a solid (hopefully!) overview of when it happens and how both parties should handle it. Observe from this sample conversation.

Person 1: “Hey, babe, mind if I jump in the bathroom before we go out?”
    Person 2: “Sure! I’ll just wait outside.”
    Person 1: “Oh, it’ll probably be a few minutes. I have to...”
    Person 2: “Poop?”
    Person 1: “Yes, I have to poop. So, wait inside or you’ll catch a cold. Shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.”
    Person 2: “Cool! I love you.”
    Why have the poop conversation?
    Look, every relationship is bound to have its awkward moments, but feeling uncomfortable and discouraged every time you walk out of the bathroom is a feeling that will ruin the relationship and make the inevitable walk toward the toilet as painful and jarring as your stomach directly before you go number two. The poop conversation breaks down walls and secures a level of intimacy few people get to experience with other people in their lives. Think of the conversation as a precursor to the wedding ring — a way to clear the air about everything you’ve ever done — before you make a lifetime commitment. It’s like listing all your past sexual partners, except partners made out of digested food.

Plus, feeling embarrassment about the most natural thing on Earth is just ridiculous. Also, do you know how bad it is to hold it in?

How do you broach the topic?
    I know it’s not ideal to be plagued by a case of the $#@!s, but — speaking from personal experience — being on the brink of an emergency rectal blowout is the easiest time to gracefully slip the act of defecation into the conversation. Be cool about it, ya know?

Start off with something like, “Babe, I love you, but what you’re about to hear and smell in the next 10 minutes might change your life forever.” Then, after you’re all cleaned up, talk about what just happened. You might be pleasantly surprised to hear that your SO doesn’t really care about the atrocities you committed in the bathroom. Check out this neat sample conversation.

Person 1: “My god, I can’t believe what just happened in there.”
    Person 2: “Haha, what?”
    Person 1: “Well, let’s just say it’ll be a long time before I have another bite of Mexican food.”
    Person 2: “Why’s that?”
    Person 1: “That extra-thick carnitas burrito with a double portion of refried beans just did to my colon what Hitler did to Poland in 1939.”
    Person 2: “Gotcha! Well, I’ll wait a few minutes before I take a shower.”
    Person 1: “Might want to take 20 minutes.”
    Person 2: “Yikes.”
    Person 1: “Wanna have sex?”
    Person 2: “Um... maybe later.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thrill...b_9501536.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    so much to add to this conversation and so little time. maybe when I get back from the microbrewery...

Have fun.

I only like to look at mine if I think it's so long it's gonna stick out of the water ("loggerhead") or if I've eaten corn (casings!). I also don't wash my hands before - ain't nobody got time for that!

The One Thing You MUST Do During Your Next Poop

In this fast-paced modern world, it's easy to miss simple pleasures. We're increasingly distracted, stressed out and unable to focus. That's why mindfulness, or focusing on the present, is now being taught in businesses, schools, and health clinics as a way to boost productivity, manage stress and create calm.

But while we may already be beginning to understand the importance of mindfulness when it comes to our sleep, meals, and work life, there’s one area we often forget about: the bathroom.

Nearly 20 years ago, I read a moving piece by Dr. Kenneth Prager in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) about the ancient practice of "mindful elimination" in the Jewish religion. That's right — paying active attention to our pooping and peeing.

To this day, Dr. Prager's article remains seared into my brain. That's because it contains lessons about health and gratitude that are even more relevant today, no matter your religious beliefs.

So what was this ancient wisdom?

In the Talmud, the book of Jewish law, there’s a particular blessing that shows appreciation for the miracle of elimination:

“… when one comes out of a privy he should say: Blessed is He who has formed man in wisdom and created in him many orifices and many cavities. It is obvious and known before Your throne of glory that if one of them were to be ruptured or one of them blocked, it would be impossible for a man to survive and stand before You. Blessed are You that heals all flesh and does wonders.”

The short verse, known as Asher Yatzar, initiated an ancient practice of elimination, washing hands (required before a blessing), and then reciting the verse after every trip to the toilet.

In fact, this blessing is still practiced by observant Jews and has been called an act of “radical consciousness” by a modern rabbinical author.

Why Is This Practice Important to Our Health?
    Research shows that gratitude is crucial to our happiness. But while we're often encouraged to be thankful for our overall well-being, how often do we focus on our digestive health?

As Dr. Prager wrote in JAMA years ago, the simple miracle of urinating often goes unappreciated — until the kidneys, ureters, or bladder malfunction, as happened to his own son.

It’s rare that we actually pause and consider that the green juice you drank an hour ago has already been absorbed by your GI tract, entered your bloodstream, been filtered by your kidneys, traveled down your ureters to your bladder, and now passed freely into the toilet.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22296...next-poop.html

It's so counter-intuitive to eliminate hope for America, but I must do what CPUd asks.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    5 Health Warning Signs You Should Never Ignore

A healthy lifestyle involves eating lots of fiber, but how do you know if you’re actually getting enough? The daily recommended fiber intake for men and women over the age of 50 is 38 grams and 25 grams, respectively. But those are just numbers. How can you tell how much fiber you’re eating?

Fiber is an integral part of a healthy diet as it plays a role in many bodily functions. If you think you may not be getting the recommended amount, watch out for these five signs indicating that your body needs more fiber.

5 signs you need more fiber

Your poop is a different shape: Even if you’re having regular bowel movements, a poop that looks like pellets (think of a bunny) or is hard is an indication that you need more fiber. Ideally, you want to look for a C-shape or long log shape when it comes to normal poop.

You’re still hungry even after you’ve eaten: Just finished a meal, but already hungry for more? Fiber takes up space within the digestive tract, making you feel full. If you’re not eating enough fiber, you can be left feeling hungry and unsatisfied.

You’re bloated: It is true that too much fiber can leave you feeling bloated, but too little fiber can have the same effect. Fiber helps move things along, so when there isn’t enough, some of the digested food could be left behind, causing bloating.

Physical Gold & Silver in your IRA. Get the Facts.

You need a nap after a meal: If your first instinct after a meal is to get some shut-eye, it could be a sign of a low fiber intake. Fiber helps maintain and regulate healthy blood sugar levels, so when you consume too little or none at all, your blood sugar spikes, causing you to feel sleepy.

You fail this digestion test: Eat some corn without chewing. When it comes out on the other end can tell you how well your digestive system is performing. If the corn kernels make an appearance within 18 hours, you have a healthy digestion. If it takes longer, you need more fiber.

If any of these five signs of low fiber intake apply to you, do not fret. Adding in more fiber to your diet is fairly easy. Stock up on dark leafy greens and other vegetables. Swap out your refined bread for whole grains. Try a fiber supplement if getting fiber in through dietary means is a challenge.
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/...-enough-fiber/

so.. if I have physical gold and silver in my IRA.. I might need fiber? hehehe
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123