Thread: Rand Paul SLAMS Donald Trump!!!

Thumbs up Rand Paul SLAMS Donald Trump!!!

This is hilarious!!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rand stays so cool anf collected while ripping people to shreds like conway, trump, etc. If Ron doesnt win 2012, I think Rand has a really bright future in 2016.

"His vigor and his intellectual cuiriosity make him a much younger man than his years."

Awesome quote from Rand!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Rands NEEDS to campaign hard for Ron!
    I hope to see much of this in the future, and can't wait for it!
    Last edited by Bruno; 04-26-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Good video, thanks for posting!
    Ron Paul 2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Listen, if Ron Paul does not win, he will build up the movement to heights never before seen in our time. In 2016 (if the country doesn't fall apart first) Rand Paul will, for our movement, as Newton once said, "Stand upon the shoulders of giants and see farther than any man." Even if Ron and Rand both lose, it will not and cannot be stopped. Our time is truely coming. Liberty will swell larger and more powerful every election like an unstoppable river flowing ever more tenacious and forceful, constantly grinding away at the seemingly immovable walls of corruption and graft until the sweet day arrives when the mountains of evil give way to the rivers of truth.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Listen, if Ron Paul does not win, he will build up the movement to heights never before seen in our time. In 2016 (if the country doesn't fall apart first) Rand Paul will, for our movement, as Newton once said, "Stand upon the shoulders of giants and see farther than any man." Even if Ron and Rand both lose, it will not and cannot be stopped. Our time is truely coming. Liberty will swell larger and more powerful every election like an unstoppable river flowing ever more tenacious and forceful, constantly grinding away at the seemingly immovable walls of corruption and graft until the sweet day arrives when the mountains of evil give way to the rivers of truth.
    Agreed. I don't care if Ron wins, just that he spreads the message as far and wide as possible as well as staying as principled as possible. We must change the minds of people for change to actually take hold, not just win elections.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    I really wish Ron could speak as well as Rand. He would be unstoppable.
    The interesting thing is...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    The interesting thing is...
    Haha, well except for that. Ron just needs some speech lessons or something so he can be more clear and concise with less stuttering, run-ons, etc. The message is great, I just feel like he needs to express it more smoothly.

I really hope Trump gets butthurt, like he typically does, and tries to come back at Rand or Ron. A war of words can only benefit us in the media.

Ron Paul isn't out to educate this cycle. He's in it to win it.

I see more problems with voting irregularities. Florida and Ohio were not flukes. What state this time? We need fair and balanced Ron Paul poll watchers and we need to get into the electoral college and win this election.

Our goal must be to dominate the convention floor AND the electoral college! We must be so inside the GOP, we sit at the electoral college.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Hell Yeah Rand!!!!

Glad I watched this, I can see where Rand is going to add an extra depth to this race, it's brilliant. Politically, confuse those pushing the propoganda, while bringing in a large fold of voters that will soon come our way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    the interesting thing is...
    lol

Heres an idea: A Ron Paul/Rand Paul ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    Ron Paul isn't out to educate this cycle. He's in it to win it.

I see more problems with voting irregularities. Florida and Ohio were not flukes. What state this time? We need fair and balanced Ron Paul poll watchers and we need to get into the electoral college and win this election.

Our goal must be to dominate the convention floor AND the electoral college! We must be so inside the GOP, we sit at the electoral college.
    Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    I really wish Ron could speak as well as Rand. He would be unstoppable.
    Most definitely. I HEART Rand Paul. If only he had a few years under his belt, I would have been full-on for Rand to run this election. Good lord would Rand assault the hacks in the debates. His speaking ability and improv skills have grown immensely from the first several interviews and such.
    Washington doesn't change Rand Paul. Rand Paul changes Washington.

Lol now Trump is a comedian? Nice, let Rand do the backstabbing and let Ron do his thing, this might work out after all.

Haha.. wow — Go Rand!
    tu ne cede malis

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love it. I love how he can lay the smack down with a smile on his face.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

I prefer Ron's speaking style to Rand's. One of my favorite things about Ron is his honesty. He answers questions with "Absolutely" or "absolutely not."
    He is very clear when he takes a position, and he has had the same positions for years...Unlike Trump.

Rand plays too much office politics, and I never really liked these people much. It's cool that a somewhat like-minded guy is successful in politics, but I prefer the genuine guy getting the presidency by a mile.
    Last edited by cdc482; 04-27-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Bump!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Hehehe, loved it. Nice one Rand! =)

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I can't stop smiling.

RP2012.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws