Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Christ is Risen!

Lol, I'm cooking a lamb on a spit as we speak!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm joining you ladies and gentlemen in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice.

Yes, he is indeed Risen!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Christ is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!
    +

Christ is Risen!

A blessed Pascha to all my brothers and sisters in Christ!
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Christ is Risen!

A blessed Pascha to all my brothers and sisters in Christ!
    Truly He is risen! I just got back from Agape Vespers. I got to go to last night's Orthros and liturgy too. #somuchchant This year I read the Gospel in both Russian and German.

ETA: btw, how did you wake up early enough to post this at 10 AM? I personally slept in till the last possible moment. Doing liturgical work/fellowship till 4 AM makes one tired.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-28-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Truly He is risen! I just got back from Agape Vespers. I got to go to last night's Orthros and liturgy too. #somuchchant This year I read the Gospel in both Russian and German.

ETA: btw, how did you wake up early enough to post this at 10 AM? I personally slept in till the last possible moment. Doing liturgical work/fellowship till 4 AM makes one tired.

Lol, I got home from Church around 4 am and then had to wake up at 7:30am to start preparing the lamb and the pig for the spit! I’m running on fumes and lots of meat. About to crash soon (after Game of Thrones!)
    Last edited by TER; 04-28-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Celebrating with a tiny new life purring on my chest..

between Easters,, 2 weeks old.

better than a bunny I think
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Lol, I got home from Church around 4 am and then had to wake up at 7:30am to start preparing the lamb and the pig for the spit! I’m running on fumes and lots of meat. About to crash soon (after Game of Thrones!)
    That is so Greek of you! I wish I knew how to cook those meats. (I've never even been closer than about 10 yards or so to a spit, and that was at a cultural festival) :/ Hope you had a blessed feast! ~hugs~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Christ is risen from the dead, and by His death He has trampled over death and bestowed life to those in the tombs!

Happy Resurrection Day to all celebrating today!
    +

Christ is risen from the dead, and by His death He has trampled over death and bestowed life to those in the tombs!

Happy Easter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Христос воскресь! Today we began chanting my favorite Paschal season hymns in Orthros/Liturgy. I love Palm Sunday. Too bad we have to celebrate it at home this year. :'(

Christ is risen!

He is risen, indeed!
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

TRULY HE IS RISEN! Blessed Pascha, @TER and all my Orthodox brethren.

Yay! Truly He is risen!
    Last edited by RJB; 04-19-2020 at 08:25 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truly He is risen!

Glory to God!
    +

Happy Resurrection Day
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

2 Timothy 2:8

Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, descendant of David, according to my gospel,

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Christ-Is-Risen
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

A blessed Resurrection Day to all who celebrate today. Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is risen!
    +

Happy Easter everyone.

Happy Easter, may your day be blessed.
    "The Patriarch"

Jesus Christ came into the world to die to take all of our sins and death away from us! Hallelujah!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A blessed Resurrection Day to all who celebrate today.

Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and to those in the tombs, granting life.

Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is risen!
    +

Great to see you @TER I hope you stick around.

I attended services at local church a friend of mine has been asking me to attend for years now.

I am glad I finally went.

It has been a long long long time, since I have felt touched and moved by the Spirit, at service or otherwise, but I was today.

The fellowship, the service, the scripture, the songs of praise from every person, youngsters of 5 and 6 to old farts like me, were uplifting and refreshing and invigorating.

Nothing can equal the message and act of sacrifice that Christ made for all of us, sinners that have fallen short of the Glory of God.

Hallelujah!

He is Risen and redeemed every soul of mankind.

Glory to God.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

A blessed Resurrection Day to all who celebrate today.

Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and to those in the tombs, granting life.

Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is risen!
    Amen.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Great to see you @TER I hope you stick around.

I attended services at local church a friend of mine has been asking me to attend for years now.

I am glad I finally went.

It has been a long long long time, since I have felt touched and moved by the Spirit, at service or otherwise, but I was today.

The fellowship, the service, the scripture, the songs of praise from every person, youngsters of 5 and 6 to old farts like me, were uplifting and refreshing and invigorating.

Nothing can equal the message and act of sacrifice that Christ made for all of us, sinners that have fallen short of the Glory of God.

Hallelujah!

He is Risen and redeemed every soul of mankind.

Glory to God.
    Indeed He is Risen my old friend. And He has redeemed every soul. The question then remains: Do we accept this gift? Do we share in such love? With contrite and repentant hearts and through the mercy of our Creator, we can by His grace.

I am happy you went to the church service. You are blessed to have a good and persistent friend who finally prevailed in having you attend. May God bless you both.
    +

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789