Thread: Who knew former KKK Senator Byrd was a great musician. NO JOKE (video evidence)

Who knew former KKK Senator Byrd was a great musician. NO JOKE (video evidence)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sen. byrd is the way more than halfway decent fiddle? coooooool!!!
    its not him who is the vocals? or is it? have to admit he can fiddle!

WTF was the reason for adding the KKK in the title and WTF does this have to do with "General Politics"? I'm getting sick and tired of moving threads posted by people who should know better and am about to start neg-repping and banning inconsiderate $#@!s!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    WTF was the reason for adding the KKK in the title and WTF does this have to do with "General Politics"? I'm getting sick and tired of moving threads posted by people who should know better and am about to start neg-repping and banning inconsiderate $#@!s!
    Because he was a part of the KKK and every liberal who lionized him like to skim over it. If you also look at my post history, I tend to post everything in Rand Paul. What topic is "Music by Dead Politicians" fall under?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Because he was a part of the KKK and every liberal who lionized him like to skim over it. If you also look at my post history, I tend to post everything in Rand Paul. What topic is "Music by Dead Politicians" fall under?
    How many liberals here "lionize" Byrd? This is just a goddamned troll post. And lately all I've seen you doing is attacking Moffet and promoting Johnson. Friggin hack
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Yeehaw, I wish I could play a fiddle.

How many liberals here "lionize" Byrd? This is just a goddamned troll post. And lately all I've seen you doing is attacking Moffet and promoting Johnson. Friggin hack
    Um, yeah. I'm a troll. Maybe you should message Josh and expose me. Tell him about how I am a hack and how my attacking Moffett isn't justified. Or how my setting the record straight on Johnson yet, still supporting Ron is hack. I get it, you rode your Bike for Ron but, don't try to say I am a "troll" if you are completely ignorant of fact.

I guess all my stories I write for Rand Paul and relationship I have with staff members (and the fact Rand was my doctor) was all part of me being a "Troll."

I didn't say you are a troll, I said this post is a troll post. The evidence is the people praising the KKK douchbags musical skills. WTF does someone's musical skills have to do with politics?

~ C.Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Um, yeah. I'm a troll.
    At least you admit it.

I didn't say you are a troll, I said this post is a troll post. The evidence is the people praising the KKK douchbags musical skills. WTF does someone's musical skills have to do with politics?
    Message sent. Don't talk down to me. You mentioned Troll and Hack in reference to me and came up BS examples. I don't care who you are, that doesn't fly with me.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    At least you admit it.
    Now I know you know better. hehehe

Not a technically difficult piece, but some pretty solid fiddle technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    Yeehaw, I wish I could play a fiddle.
    It's pretty easy to learn nowadays. Just pick up a basic fiddle on amazon (I got mine for $100), some rosin, a chin rest, tuner, and a method book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It's pretty easy to learn nowadays. Just pick up a basic fiddle on amazon (I got mine for $100), some rosin, a chin rest, tuner, and a method book.
    My fingers are too big.

Now I know you know better. hehehe
    It takes one to know one. Everybody trolls from time to time.

It takes one to know one. Everybody trolls from time to time.
    Well, I don't troll on here. I did on ShaggyBevo (banned) and SECTalk (banned) but, that was all sports related. I think I was banned also from an LSU Sports website and form commenting at Mommy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Funny enough, my wife just walked by my office and said, "Oh, I just trolled this thread sooo hard, it's gonna blow up." LOL.
    You'll know when I troll. It's not even subtle.

Funny enough, my wife just walked by my office and said, "Oh, I just trolled this thread sooo hard, it's gonna blow up." LOL.
    is that how you two spend your fridays?
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Well the kid is napping, so its quiet time around these parts.
    hmm... what forum is she on...

let's troll her.
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Well the kid is napping, so its quiet time around these parts.
    Exactly. I should be writing but.... another day of dicking around on here.

former KKK Senator Byrd was a great musician. NO JOKE (video evidence)
    Bama, Senator Byrd is/was a flaming Big Government Liberal Democrat now.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 08:30 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Bama, Senator Byrd is/was a flaming Big Government Liberal Democrat now.
    Hmmmm. Usually, when they die I move it to was. But, whatever floats your boat.