Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 70

Thread: Oath Keepers: Operation Sleeping Giant

  1. #1

    Oath Keepers: Operation Sleeping Giant

    A recruitment drive



    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/04/...-constitution/

    Spread the message
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

    What others do pales beside what YOU do.

    Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

    ~ C.Coolidge



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

    Brother Jonathan

  4. #3
    $#@! law enforcment, $#@! the military and $#@! the OathKeepers! They can shove their agenda up their ass as far as I'm concerned. They are another bunch of teabagging idiots who talk big but do nothing. Where were all these ex tough guy military and law enforcement guys 20-30 years ago? They are like ex-wall street brokers who come out against the system when they were knee deep in it their whole lives. I don't give a $#@! if they woke up and now want to change things. If they were too stupid or too corrupt to see the writing on the wall 10-20 years ago they are too stupid and corrupt to do anything about it now.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    $#@! law enforcment, $#@! the military and $#@! the OathKeepers! They can shove their agenda up their ass as far as I'm concerned. They are another bunch of teabagging idiots who talk big but do nothing. Where were all these ex tough guy military and law enforcement guys 20-30 years ago? They are like ex-wall street brokers who come out against the system when they were knee deep in it their whole lives. I don't give a $#@! if they woke up and now want to change things. If they were too stupid or too corrupt to see the writing on the wall 10-20 years ago they are too stupid and corrupt to do anything about it now.
    That is naive. It's tough to find Murray Rothbard's "The Mystery of Banking" in the public libraries even today... and even tougher to find anything by Eustace Mullins. Before the Internet we were at the mercy of the machine for our information. We had no way of knowing what you have at your fingertips.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

    Brother Jonathan

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    That is naive. It's tough to find Murray Rothbard's "The Mystery of Banking" in the public libraries even today... and even tougher to find anything by Eustace Mullins. Before the Internet we were at the mercy of the machine for our information. We had no way of knowing what you have at your fingertips.
    Bull$#@!! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now. Moreover, I said 20-30 years ago not 100. This information has been around forever. Most of the OathKeepers are not even retirement age. They were just indoctrinated stooges who fed the system when they were younger and now they want repent their sins and all of a sudden support a constitution they probably underminded and subverted their entire adult life? Gimme a break! Hypocrites.
    Last edited by LiveFree79; 04-17-2011 at 12:47 PM.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Bull$#@!! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now.
    You're wrong. We were working our 40+ hours each week raising our families, going to church, and wondering why it was tough to gain ground. When we wanted information other than newspapers and TV, we went to the local library to search for the right materials that would give us a clue. And like I said... it may have been there, but finding it was not a simple matter. It was tough to find. You should appreciate what others are doing for freedom... instead of condemning them.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

    Brother Jonathan

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    $#@! law enforcment, $#@! the military and $#@! the OathKeepers! They can shove their agenda up their ass as far as I'm concerned. They are another bunch of teabagging idiots who talk big but do nothing. Where were all these ex tough guy military and law enforcement guys 20-30 years ago? They are like ex-wall street brokers who come out against the system when they were knee deep in it their whole lives. I don't give a $#@! if they woke up and now want to change things. If they were too stupid or too corrupt to see the writing on the wall 10-20 years ago they are too stupid and corrupt to do anything about it now.
    Wow, talk about a FAIL post.

    Here is some background on execs from both the military and police wings of the org

    Stewart Rhodes (Special Forces - Founder of OK)
    After breaking his back in a parachute jump Stewart went to Yale where his paper, "Solving the Puzzle of Enemy Combatant Status" won Yale's Judge William E. Miller Prize for best paper on the Bill of Rights. He then went to work for Ron Paul, kick ass in NV during 2008, and finally started Oath Keepers.

    Sheriff Richard Mack
    Mack is a former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona and Libertarian candidate for United States Senate election in Arizona, 2006. He is also a member of the Oath Keepers. Mack has authored books relating to gun ownership and the role that law enforcement should, in his opinion, play in America. He currently speaks at seminars "on constitutional issues relating to gun control, law enforcement, States' rights, the farce, otherwise known as the drug war, and the oath of office." Mack received national attention in Mack v. United States (later restyled to Printz v. United States) in his tenure as a local sheriff for opposition to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act on the basis that it is unconstitutional due to congressional action to compel state officers to execute Federal law. Richard Mack recently appeared in television interviews where he discussed his membership in Oath Keepers and the importance of the police and military in upholding their oaths to the U.S. Constitution.

    I could go on finding others that you are collectively denigrating. For certain, many were not even alive 20-30 years ago...

    Maybe try getting up on the other side of the bed before posting such venomous BS again
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

    What others do pales beside what YOU do.

    Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

    ~ C.Coolidge

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    You're wrong. We were working our 40+ hours each week raising our families, going to church, and wondering why it was tough to gain ground. When we wanted information other than newspapers and TV, we went to the local library to search for the right materials that would give us a clue. And like I said... it may have been there, but finding it was not a simple matter. It was tough to find. You should appreciate what others are doing for freedom... instead of condemning them.
    That's your first problem!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Hah so the founder of OathKeepers went to Yale university? SUPRISE SURPRISE! LMAO! If you don't see the complete hypocrisy and irony in that statement well you're clueless.

    The OathKeepers just like the Teatards are controlled opposition plain and simple.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Hah so the founder of OathKeepers went to Yale university? SUPRISE SURPRISE! LMAO! If you don't see the complete hypocrisy and irony in that statement well you're clueless.

    The OathKeepers just like the Teatards are controlled opposition plain and simple.
    What does having gone to Yale have anything to do with anything?

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    What does having gone to Yale have anything to do with anything?
    Oh please are you serious? You need to do A LOT more reseach into just what kind of institution Yale really is and what type of government leaders have graduated from that school. Same goes for Harvard as well. I'm not going ot go into details with amateurs but Rhodes is a jewish lawyer propped up by jewish special interest. He's got so many people fooled it's scary. His military service has been in question ever since he popped on the scene. He's a fraud.
    Last edited by LiveFree79; 04-17-2011 at 01:32 PM.

  14. #12
    And all that because he went to Yale?

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    What does having gone to Yale have anything to do with anything?
    Just research how many of our (USA) leaders were involved in Skull and Bones..........also there has been a Yale graduate on every major party ticket since 1972. That's just coincidence isn't it? LOL..................you don't really understand who controls the USA or the world for that matter do you?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
    Last edited by LiveFree79; 04-17-2011 at 01:39 PM.

  16. #14
    l
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Just research how many of our (USA) leaders were involved in Skull and Bones..........also there has been a Yale graduate on every major party ticket since 1972. That's just coincidence isn't it? LOL..................you don't really understand who controls the USA or the world for that matter do you?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
    No it's not a coincidence. It's an elite school.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    l

    No it's not a coincidence. It's an elite school.
    LOL.........oh brother. Nevermind! You're not even an American. Why bother.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    LOL.........oh brother. Nevermind! You're not even an American. Why bother.
    Have you made a single actual contribution to the forum all day?



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Have you made a single actual contribution to the forum all day?

    Yep see above I also posted this in another thread:
    http://washingtontechnology.com/topl...ists/2010.aspx

    Besides bragging about how you went to college debt free what have you contributed buddy? LOL.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Yep see above I also posted this in another thread:
    http://washingtontechnology.com/topl...ists/2010.aspx

    Besides bragging about how you went to college debt free what have you contributed buddy? LOL.

    I wasn't bragging. You asked how I paid for college and I gave you an answer.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Yep see above I also posted this in another thread:
    http://washingtontechnology.com/topl...ists/2010.aspx

    Besides bragging about how you went to college debt free what have you contributed buddy? LOL.
    So, 'clueing us in' that the top seven government contractors in an age of three wars are all defense contractors makes up for deliberately trying to divide us against each other and publicly excoriating the people we need as allies? And you consider it real cool to slash into people for not 'waking up' against all odds, then slash into someone who did exactly that because the odds were against them due to them being located in Europe? And you assume that an American can't be in Europe?

    No. Go find more links. You haven't made up for yourself yet.


    Now, my second sig has been my sig a long time. When do the Oathkeepers pay me royalties? Can't pay Yamamoto, might as well pay me.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  23. #20
    Can you please go back to your hole? If you stay any longer the evil authorities (all who graduated from Yale) will find where your basement is.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

    Twitter

    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

    "I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

    "The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

    "My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    Bull$#@!! Smedely Butler was writing about American imperialism in the 1930s. You're making excuses! The problem is people were as brainwashed back in the 1950s as they are now. Not everyone but most.....just like now. Moreover, I said 20-30 years ago not 100. This information has been around forever. Most of the OathKeepers are not even retirement age. They were just indoctrinated stooges who fed the system when they were younger and now they want repent their sins and all of a sudden support a constitution they probably underminded and subverted their entire adult life? Gimme a break! Hypocrites.


    Not everyone was as enlightened as you back then, sorry. But now we're fighting for the same cause so what difference does it make that they could of possibly been apart of the problem. I remember back when I was a neo-con, and to be honest didn't give a $#@! about politics until I heard him, Ron Paul the voice of reason back in 2008 at the rally for the republic on cspan because the GOP convention was canceled because a hurricane was hitting New Orleans. But that is when my journey started, I was a mindless sheep but now I'm fighting for liberty not against it and I thankfully don't need your permission because you were ahead of the curve and probably wasn't raised a sheep. So don't stab your friends in the back and trash them, I forgive them as should you. As long as were fighting for the same cause then I applaud them.

  25. #22
    Guess we should give ol' LiveFree a break. He obviously knew Ayn Rand personally:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...of-people-quot
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  26. #23
    And I do like how almost all your posted are edited. Need to find more insults and garbage to add once posted?
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

    Twitter

    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

    "I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

    "The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

    "My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

  27. #24
    Well, I'm not going to write off LiveFree79 just because he presents a view that differs from mine. In all honesty, there's a reasonable chance that what he's saying is true, at least in part.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynate View Post
    Not everyone was as enlightened as you back then, sorry. But now we're fighting for the same cause so what difference does it make that they could of possibly been apart of the problem. I remember back when I was a neo-con, and to be honest didn't give a $#@! about politics until I heard him, Ron Paul the voice of reason back in 2008 at the rally for the republic on cspan because the GOP convention was canceled because a hurricane was hitting New Orleans. But that is when my journey started, I was a mindless sheep but now I'm fighting for liberty not against it and I thankfully don't need your permission because you were ahead of the curve and probably wasn't raised a sheep. So don't stab your friends in the back and trash them, I forgive them as should you. As long as were fighting for the same cause then I applaud them.
    + rep

    I guess ol' livefree79 thinks Thomas Woods is part of "The Conspiracy", too. lulz...

    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

    What others do pales beside what YOU do.

    Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

    ~ C.Coolidge

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Well, I'm not going to write off LiveFree79 just because he presents a view that differs from mine. In all honesty, there's a reasonable chance that what he's saying is true, at least in part.
    I doubt anyone would deny it. But, you know, when a friend is sick and gets well, that's a cause for celebration, not a reason to call him a flip-flopper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynate View Post
    Not everyone was as enlightened as you back then, sorry. But now we're fighting for the same cause so what difference does it make that they could of possibly been apart of the problem. I remember back when I was a neo-con, and to be honest didn't give a $#@! about politics until I heard him, Ron Paul the voice of reason back in 2008 at the rally for the republic on cspan because the GOP convention was canceled because a hurricane was hitting New Orleans. But that is when my journey started, I was a mindless sheep but now I'm fighting for liberty not against it and I thankfully don't need your permission because you were ahead of the curve and probably wasn't raised a sheep. So don't stab your friends in the back and trash them, I forgive them as should you. As long as were fighting for the same cause then I applaud them.
    LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bull$#@! so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm. Paul could be controlled opposition like Larouche for all you or anyone else knows.
    Last edited by LiveFree79; 04-17-2011 at 02:05 PM.

  32. #28
    double post
    Last edited by Nastynate; 04-17-2011 at 02:05 PM.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    LOL.....you were brainwashed back then by believing in the neocon bull$#@! so what makes you think you're so unbrainwashed now by believing in Ron Paul? He could get into office and a be a complete disaster worse than Obama. Who knows. He's just another paradigm.
    LOL. you are absolutely clueless.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Can you please go back to your hole? If you stay any longer the evil authorities (all who graduated from Yale) will find where your basement is.
    You mean the evil jewish-backed authorities who went to Yale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AIPAC no match for the 'sleeping giant'
    By enhanced_deficit in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. 'The sleeping giant': Conservatives gaining force online
    By bobbyw24 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 05:16 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Wake Up The Sleeping Giant
    By Rael in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •