Thread: M.R.S returns

M.R.S returns

Seems like after a year and a half absence I randomly decided to try to sign in and I am successful?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Long Time, No See

Welcome back, Mitt.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

haha nice
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

Will you be running for president? This time 'round, Mitt Romney's sideburns stand a real chance of getting elected.
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer

Holy sweet Jesus--now if yongrel returns too, then we have something....
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Holy sweet Jesus--now if yongrel returns too, then we have something....
    I suppose that is accurate..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

[ picture removed. please resize it. ]
    Last edited by Jeremy; 04-17-2011 at 11:56 AM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Just recently here in Liberty Forest there was a thread where members started posting the names of people whom they missed and would like to meet in person. I remember early in that thread thinking about you and hoping you were well. I offered prayer up for you as I am sure many others did that day.

Eventually your name was posted and it seemed like from our raised hearts, a collective hope had developed and reached out for you, in effect, a large prayer was offered up for you to God.

And now you have returned!

Glory to God for all things!!

By His grace you have returned and can add to our discussions here. I'm sure there remains just as much things to talk about now as there were when you last posted. Perhaps more and even greater things in times like these.

We are all seekers of the truth here and we welcome your return. You were lost to us and now you are found.

I pray you come again in a spirit of peace, friendship and respect for the members here who are seeking like you. You should also be aware, there remains as always members here who are soldiers for Truth Himself, Jesus Christ.

And only in an environment concordant to His Love do the voices of discontent and unbelief have the freedom to speak the designs of their fallen minds and express themselves, their hearts, in however way they wish, both by and with their soul and body. For only in such a Christian environment can they even be allowed to exist.

But by the love of Jesus Christ and the way of Jesus Christ, can even things like these be transfigured by Him and restored by Him, paradoxically becoming a source of healing and life. Like the Lazarus you seem to us now. We profess our faith that by the Way of the Cross, mercy is born from one another, faith then strengthen between one another, and ultimately love created and shared with one another, to the glory of the One Who is Source of all things.

Welcome on this, Psalm Sunday, the loved and much celebrated feast day of the Church.

May you also be like unto us a messenger of encouragement and glory and faith!
    Last edited by TER; 04-17-2011 at 12:53 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amy, they told me in the chat that you married Kludge and had a baby.
    Last edited by Mitt Romneys sideburns; 04-17-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysEpistleReading View Post
    Just recently here in Liberty Forest there was a thread where members started posting the names of people whom they missed and would like to meet in person. I remember early in that thread thinking about you and hoping you were well. I offered prayer up for you as I am sure many others did that day.

Eventually your name was posted and it seemed like from our raised hearts, a collective hope had developed and reached out for you, in effect, a large prayer was offered up for you to God.

And now you have returned!

Glory to God for all things!!

By His grace you have returned and can add to our discussions here. I'm sure there remains just as much things to talk about now as there were when you last posted. Perhaps more and even greater things in times like these.

We are all seekers of the truth here and we welcome your return. You were lost to us and now you are found.

I pray you come again in a spirit of peace, friendship and respect for the members here who are seeking like you. You should also be aware, there remains as always members here who are soldiers for Truth Himself, Jesus Christ.

And only in an environment concordant to His Love do the voices of discontent and unbelief have the freedom to speak the designs of their fallen minds and express themselves, their hearts, in however way they wish, both by and with their soul and body. For only in such a Christian environment can they even be allowed to exist.

But by the love of Jesus Christ and the way of Jesus Christ, can even things like these be transfigured by Him and restored by Him, paradoxically becoming a source of healing and life. Like the Lazarus you seem to us now. We profess our faith that by the Way of the Cross, mercy is born from one another, faith then strengthen between one another, and ultimately love created and shared with one another, to the glory of the One Who is Source of all things.

Welcome on this, Psalm Sunday, the loved and much celebrated feast day of the Church.

May you also be like unto us a messenger of encouragement and glory and faith!
    oh, where is this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    oh, where is this thread?
    All I recall about it is that Theocrat started it.

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Hey Mittens welcome back.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Great to have you back!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Welcome back dude!!!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

MRS: Please make some new tubes on TYT. Glad to see you back, finally more people with common sense and some jokes!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    MRS: Please make some new tubes on TYT. Glad to see you back, finally more people with common sense and some jokes!
    I plan on continuing my video series pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Amy, they told me in the chat that you married Kludge and had a baby.
    The things you miss when you're gone for awhile.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=amy+unit

Oh and the fact that I had to search "amy unit" to find this thread disturbs me.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Chester Copperpot

howdy Mitt..good to see you

Welcome back!