Thread: Rand Paul will be on CNN's State of the Union Sunday morning

Rand Paul will be on CNN's State of the Union Sunday morning

Show starts at 9 am ET and repeats three hours later.

With lawmakers on both sides of the political spectrum in agreement that big budget cuts are necessary, leaders of each party are moving to defend their competing proposals -- and blast their opponents'. We'll hear from both sides -- Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York will join us exclusively.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/state.of.the.union/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good. I hope he gets to discuss HIS budget plan.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks JCT!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Rand up first!

Over now. Rand killed it.

Yep, he knocked the cover off the ball even with a subtly hostile interviewer.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    Rand was awesome!

Ah. I missed it. Any tube?

It was one of his better interviews in a while, I thought he was really on fire at the end.

Rand rocked.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

replay will be at noon ET on CNN

Whoever posts the YT gets my hard-earned rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They threw a new line at Rand, Crowley said that Obama said that his vote against the debt ceiling was a "political vote by a novice Senator". She continued to blather and Rand focused on another part of her comment for his response, but no doubt this clever line will be now researched by Rand.

* in December 2006, Obama was not exactly a novice as he had been elected in 2004.

* Obama failed to vote to raise the debt ceiling in 2007 and 2008.

* if Obama was a novice in 2006, he sure didn't tell us that when he was running for president.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what a nice way for Obama to spin having turned into a hypocrite.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Any tubes out there?

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Whoever posts the YT gets my hard-earned rep.
    waiting.......

Well, I guess it didn't happen then.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    what a nice way for Obama to spin having turned into a hypocrite.
    a clever comeback but Obama, but ultimately a very lame comeback. We will see what others think of it now that the tube is up.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Our government is out of control, we need to give them less money, not more money."

You tell 'em Rand!

Rand mercilessly destroyed that democratic operative disguised as a host.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Candy Crowley is a statist cow. I love how he she casually defended the President for being a novice, when he voted against the debt ceiling in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Rand mercilessly destroyed that democratic operative disguised as a host.
    Pretty obvious that most hosts and journalists support the president, amirite?

If you think about people working in the mainstream media, the straight ticket to elite status is to support the political rulers. You get a lot more invitations to the "in club" than if you were in the opposition.
    Last edited by I Don't Vote; 04-17-2011 at 02:45 PM.