Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul Riders Campaign Video

I really wish I had been able to continue with Micheal. Its amazing the work he is still getting done on his own now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    I really wish I had been able to continue with Micheal. Its amazing the work he is still getting done on his own now.
    Were you one of the two?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Were you one of the two?
    Yes, I got sick last week and had to return home. I still have not fully recovered. The fires were hard on my lungs I think, and triggered something. Anyways, I still am working on Ron Paul Riders and helping to do various online items. I also am starting plans for a national Ron Paul Ride to tie in with the RPRiders central theme.

Fantastic effort hawaii.

You are an inspiration for us all, and I hope that thousands join you in a giant wave across the U.S, and as you head into DC. I would myself, but I am in Costa Rica...

Please mention the Ron Paul Mosaic to any Ron Paul supporters you meet and ask them to upload their photos and messages of support. We can always use some more faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
    Will the Steve Vincent interview be live on his show? 3 or 4 pm?
    Got so busy I missed it. Will try to call tomorrow and reset

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    This is a story that needs to be told.... you two are making history... it is inspiring, and with the internet, we are able to ride along with you...
    I'm sick as hell right now, taking leave from work, but i think i'm going to put out some ron paul lit today... i'll be back later to see what you did today.
    Sorry to here you are ill, hope your race is going well. When I first started posting here, you helped show me the potential of this place. Thanks for everything you do.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Fantastic effort hawaii.

You are an inspiration for us all, and I hope that thousands join you in a giant wave across the U.S, and as you head into DC. I would myself, but I am in Costa Rica...

Please mention the Ron Paul Mosaic to any Ron Paul supporters you meet and ask them to upload their photos and messages of support. We can always use some more faces!
    I hope so too, and have been pushing the Mosaic whenever I can. I may go to another sign-waving tomorrow and hope to set up an upload station. (and anyone reading who has not joined the online rally, please do. It is in my sig)

My browser just crashed as I was wrapping up my blog update wth a load of pics already inserted. I'll start again in a few minutes but though you guys might like to see these pics

Take a good look my friends, that little girl is who we all fight for, and worth most any sacrifice.

I'll try the blog again (save early, save often, aaarrrrgggghhhh)
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Day in Phoenix. Got some mundane stuff done. In a few hours Ed and I are going to go ride around, knock on doors, shoot some vid, etc. Ed is a kindred spirit and a powerhouse activist. He runs circles around me. I'm really enjoying being amongst such an energetic group. Later, after a Pizza MU at the Lam's (my gracious hosts), we all are going to the state fair to play with the GOP and spread the word. Later tonight it is off to another members house to watch Leno , then I'll come home, blog and get some rest for tomorrows ride. 2 day to Tucson. Here is Ed and I

~ C.Coolidge

Blog Updated,

Does anyone have any idea why the rating and comments are disabled on our YouTube vid???

more to come

~ C.Coolidge

Very cool! Ed, do you have a youtube channel?
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

Quote Originally Posted by princessredtights View Post
    Very cool! Ed, do you have a youtube channel?
    Ed has been too busy to post much here. Now he has another boatload of tape to sort thru.

Meanwhile my blog is acting up, (can't upload images today, comments aren't working...)

Here is my favorite pic of the day

Blog is updated and Pic-album link is included. I hope the blog gets fixed soon

and please everyone sign/digg a pledge

m

~ C.Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    67miles in front of me today. Will be great to get to Tucson.

I could only reach high enough on this sign to slap a magnt-button

~ C.Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12