Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Riders Campaign Video

Ron Paul Riders Campaign Video

The RP2008 website has posted a video on the Ron Paul Riders. It is featured on there video channel. Please view and vote!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/video-network/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31qWsJrzkY

Remember now that I am back home from being sick its all that much more important that everyone help support Michael on his journey. Also remember to pledge to the money bomb on our website.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow

I've done lots of things and earned plenty of thanks in my life but have never felt as honored as I do right now

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Thanks for sharing. Nice to see how you guys started out. I hope there will be more videos of the Ron Paul ride.
    We need now only to mobilize the army of true believers to present the case for the principles that built America, and can make Her great once again. -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Nice to see how you guys started out. I hope there will be more videos of the Ron Paul ride.
    I'll be heading into Phoenix in the next 2 days. They have lots planned Should be more video up next week.

And the vid has been climbing the top-rated. Please help by rating, linking, spreading, etc.

Thanks and I'm glad people are enjoying the blog

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I want a Ron Paul versus the Army of Darkness t-shirt!

Wow, congrats Mike and Damon.
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

That's too cool! Watched your video and listened to your general path. Are you not planning to make a stop in Albuquerque on the way in to TX?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great! Just what I don't need another addiction to updated video's

Where do I get my RP VS. ARMY OF DARKNESS SHIRT.

What a great video! Everyone should support this ride along the route with money and a place to bed-down, also get on your bike and join the ride.

quick break in dateland AZ. sorry about albuquerque . needed a chase vehicle to expand the route. the tshirt is in LA. thanks everyone for keeping an eye me. just crossed another mountain, getting stronger. having good luck getting rid of lit and dvds. one more vita water and i'll be rolling. Please sign a pledge. thanks

m

~ C.Coolidge

80 miles - done! getting a tan with 112 degrees on the road- Done! Talking up RP with lots of voters - Done!

Blog updated- Done!, Answering e-mails from print reporters- Done!

Reading a bunch of whyyny BS about the Ad and Brads post- got better things to do...

Please sign a pledge and rate the vid, I need all the help I can get

Thanks

m
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 10-28-2007 at 01:37 AM.

~ C.Coolidge

I canīt find words to tell you, how much i love what you are doing!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I canīt find words to tell you, how much i love what you are doing!
    That says more than I deserve.

Ron Paul truly gave me a "Hope for America" that I thought was lost. I was just hiding on Kauai waiting to die and get out of this sad world. He reminded me that there is something worthwhile to fight for, and this grassroots movement, we are all a part of, proved to me that it is attainable. I have a life to live again and I have all of you to thank for it.

GO RON PAUL!!!

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post

Ron Paul truly gave me a "Hope for America" that I thought was lost. I was just hiding on Kauai waiting to die and get out of this sad world. He reminded me that there is something worthwhile to fight for, and this grassroots movement, we are all a part of, proved to me that it is attainable. I have a life to live again and I have all of you to thank for it.

GO RON PAUL!!!
    Thatīs so awesome!!!!

KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Thatīs so awesome!!!!
    This revolution is a winner!!!

Got an easy day today, choice between 33miles over a mountain or 45miles around on flats. And RPRadio is doing a call-in interview sometime in the next hour or so.

Please everyone, sign a pledge and rate the vid. It is at #26 top rated and #91 top favorited. It would be cool to see it rise and will bring in more pledges

Thanks

m

~ C.Coolidge

I added the video to the RonPaulRiders.com home page also.

We should try to find these guys and get them handing out Ron Paul information too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHCsXVwCvZA

Has anyone seen them? Know where they are?

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Wow

I've done lots of things and earned plenty of thanks in my life but have never felt as honored as I do right now

m

GO RON PAUL!!!
    The thanks and respect are totally well deserved! I appreciate you sharing your American story... it is a sad world and it's great to see everyone come together to work to fix it- this is what it's about for me too.

Anyway, I saw the video the other day, LOVE it- keep the updates coming and let us know if RPF.com can help you out in any way... wait, I've got an idea...

RIDE FOR LIBERTY!
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Wow! Awesome work guys.

Ron will be very proud of this im sure.

5 stars, favourited and certainly gonna spread the word.

Again, awesome !

Ron Paul has inspired us and he has inspired people like you to inspire us all over again. Your work is fantastic!!
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The thanks and respect are totally well deserved! I appreciate you sharing your American story... it is a sad world and it's great to see everyone come together to work to fix it- this is what it's about for me too.

Anyway, I saw the video the other day, LOVE it- keep the updates coming and let us know if RPF.com can help you out in any way... wait, I've got an idea...

RIDE FOR LIBERTY!
    HOLY GOD!!! I saw what you did on my cel and am flabergasted.

Thanks Bryan. Maybe it was just the end of a hot day, but seeing that brought a tear of joy to my eye...

Just have a few minutes here before going to a MU with the Phoenix folk. I was glad I chose the mountain route as there really was no mountain. Just a hidden pass. Still it was a looooooonnnnnnnnng gentle upgrade and the headwind reminded me not to assume anything will be easy. I'll blog later, have to catch up on e-mails and other posts. Here's one pic of a banner I got to plant

GO RON PAUL!!!

~ C.Coolidge

Blog updated, Here's something I neglected mention

Definitely interested.

Go Ron Paul!!!

~ C.Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Morning bump, should be a good day, Phoenix MU is on the way and we are heading to the capitol, then gonna go find the CNN Presidential Election Bus and go ride circles around it . Then Steve Vincent wants to do an interview between three and four pm.

I told Ed last night that I am at his service... Should be an interesting day

Please sign a pledge, getting up to 2k, I'd like to see some zeroes added to that -

Have a productive day, fellow patriots, and hope you are enjoying the blog

m

~ C.Coolidge

Thumbs up

Just read your blog. Great stuff.

Your bike ride across America is very inspiring.
    Last edited by Shatterhand; 10-29-2007 at 09:26 AM.
    We need now only to mobilize the army of true believers to present the case for the principles that built America, and can make Her great once again. -Ron Paul

Thanks Shatterhand.

Correction its the CSPAN truck, Phoenix brought me breakfast

~ C.Coolidge

Will the Steve Vincent interview be live on his show? 3 or 4 pm?

This is a story that needs to be told.... you two are making history... it is inspiring, and with the internet, we are able to ride along with you...
    I'm sick as hell right now, taking leave from work, but i think i'm going to put out some ron paul lit today... i'll be back later to see what you did today.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

You guys rock!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to draw some more media attention for this? It's truly grass-roots, on a big scale, real people giving up their own time for a politician stuff - we all suspect (correctly I think) that if one tenth of this was done for Obama or Rudy or Hillary or McCain or any of the other big government candidates it would be splashed across newspapers and be the subject of segments on TV ... anyone got connections to make this happen?

Regardless at least with the net it's all being saved and will make good viewing when RP wins the election with Fox news claiming his support is really 1% even as he walks into the White House!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast