Thread: "14 Things Everyone Should Know About Donald Trump (not very nice.)

"14 Things Everyone Should Know About Donald Trump (not very nice.)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like a solid list. I'd add the episode where he used eminent domain to evict some little old ladies from their homes so he could build condos. The guy is a joke. Seriously, I still can't figure out who our true competition is in this race. Other than Ron, they all suck. And have serious skeletons.

I was supposed to read bad things. The first thing was:

Trump violates anti-trust laws
    So of course I said "Go, Trump!", and realized the writer of that blog probably isn't very bright.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 04-12-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Also the one about slamming welfare recipients -- although not very nice, lots of GOPers are on board with that.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Looks like a solid list. I'd add the episode where he used eminent domain to evict some little old ladies from their homes so he could build condos. The guy is a joke. Seriously, I still can't figure out who our true competition is in this race. Other than Ron, they all suck. And have serious skeletons.
    It doesn't look solid if you ask me. A lot of those things are really ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    I was supposed to read but things. The first thing was:

So of course I said "Go, Trump!", and realized the writer of that blog probably isn't very bright.
    Well, it isn't the list we would have made, for certain. This prog DIDN'T list the guy's $50,000 in donations to elect Rahm mayor of Chicago, which we probably WOULD list.

Putting his mistress in the condo across the hall from the one he had lived in with the wife he was divorcing over the mistress is a nice touch though.

It reminds me of a key legal precedent case on 'damages' that can be awarded at trial. In a libel suit where a man had called another man 'the sort of person who would sell his dead mother's bones to buy flowers for a harlot', the defendent entered into the record quite a bit of information on how nasty the person he had supposedly 'libeled' was, including that he bought his mistress an opera box bigger than and directly above the one he had bought his wife. The judge found that there were no damages, since libel is a 'damage of reputation' tort and the man's reputation could not be further damaged.....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-12-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It doesn't look solid if you ask me. A lot of those things are really ridiculous.
    Ok I didn't actually click on any of the links, but anytime you can bring up how your opponent cheated on his wife in a republican primary, I think that helps.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Blast from the past...
    Purpose unknown.

Melania does have a point.
    She has been a meatshield
    for DJT's worldly ambitions,
    Melania is being "bullied" at
    times, as of late. just sayin!

Everyone said Donald Trump couldn't do it.

Then he did it.

That's just what he does.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Melania does have a point. She has been a meatshield for DJT's worldly ambitions, Melania is being "bullied" at times, as of late. just sayin!