Thread: As of 4-12 SCGOP still has a lot of tickets to May 5 debate left!!

As of 4-12 SCGOP still has a lot of tickets to May 5 debate left!!

Come on folks, let's fill this place up for Ron! I just ordered my tickets and asked how far along they are toward being sold out. I was told not very far and my seats should be very good. Lots of tickets left!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would love to go, but I can't justify paying $100 for it...

"Remember that a government big enough to give you everything that you want, is also big enough to take away everything you have." - Barry Goldwater

Monergism | My Bookshelf | Facebook

$100 is too much to cheer Ron on when he slams Gingrich's neo-con ass into the dirt? Booo.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book