Thread: Promoting the Debate Day Money Bomb May 5th

Promoting the Debate Day Money Bomb May 5th

Just sent this to his official website and the Ron Paul facebook page's email:

I'm a supporter of Dr. Paul and I was just wondering if it would be possible for whomever runs his Facebook page to "invite" all 319,000 of his fans to the event "Ron Paul's Debate Day Money Bomb" I think this would be a HUGE boost to his fundraising.

As I'm sure you're aware, the 2007 Tea Party Money Bomb had 58,000 donors and set a record with over $6 million raised. If someone is able to invite all 319,000 Ron Paul fans to this Money Bomb, it could be absolutely huge. And start him on the road to the White House.
    Thank you for all you do.

Does anyone know who admins these pages? The Ron Paul page and the Debate Day Money Bomb page? We should really coordinate this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know who admins those pages, but that is a good idea. I hope somebody comes forward to coordinate that. I was writing to wonder if there will be a toll-free phone number or something where people can phone in their donations. I see this number on LibertyPAC.com "1-800-RON-PAUL (1-800-766-7285)", is this number set-up for taking donations? Also, will donations be going to LibertyPAC.com or Ron Paul 2012 exploratory committee. I'd like to start printing some flyers to promote the money bomb, I just need to know these things.
    Bump to the OP's idea too. Who coordinates those pages?

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I don't know who admins those pages, but that is a good idea. I hope somebody comes forward to coordinate that. I was writing to wonder if there will be a toll-free phone number or something where people can phone in their donations. I see this number on LibertyPAC.com "1-800-RON-PAUL (1-800-766-7285)", is this number set-up for taking donations? Also, will donations be going to LibertyPAC.com or Ron Paul 2012 exploratory committee. I'd like to start printing some flyers to promote the money bomb, I just need to know these things.
    Bump to the OP's idea too. Who coordinates those pages?

I think if we pledge here: http://www.debateday.com/ then they will email us with where to donate to when the time comes.
    Thanks for the bump

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    I think if we pledge here: http://www.debateday.com/ then they will email us with where to donate to when the time comes.
    Thanks for the bump
    I think they should post it now -- at least as an option -- that the goal for donations is to become a local coordinator for Campaign for Liberty -- which is a $35 membership fee.

We need to get C4L rolling with actual organization.