Thread: RP pulled from Judge Jeanine on Fox!

RP pulled from Judge Jeanine on Fox!

No Ron Paul!!

Neil Cavuto instead?? What's going on? They have been running plugs during every commercial all day long saying that RP would be on, the last just 5 minutes before the show started! No mention or reference to his conspicuous absence by the host! This is ridiculous

I think they did this just to boost ratings and pulled him at the last minute. I say flood Fox with complaints

Or is there some reason RP couldn't do the show??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I tried to get on and it is still up on the web page that Ron and Sarah are both on. Is it over? They just did this yesterday, too with Freedomwatch when Ron was supposed to be on. If it happened twice in two days, either something is up with Ron, or something is fishy with Fox.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

the fox website STILL Says he is 'on the air now' with Judge Jeanine. I was trying to find a link I could watch through.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Maybe they lied to increase her ratings?

He was NOT on. I just watched the entire show waiting for him. FOX has Palin on every other day; I didn't come on to see her damnit!!

It's probably not live, which is why Jeanine said nothing. They probably filmed his interview, then cut it for being too extreme or some crap.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    They probably filmed his interview, then cut it for being too extreme or some crap.
    I hope you're wrong

I doubt that this show would cut Ron Paul from it. It would double their ratings if he went on it. I suspect Ron pulled out, probably because he wants a little break to rest and regroup, reconnect with family, and begin planning the greatest political win in modern times!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I was watching it to see RP. I thought I had missed it somehow (had the volume down until he came on).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox has Ron on all the time, so I imagine there's a simpler explanation, probably something along the line of TER's thought is my guess.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister