Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you let a total stranger touch your 6 year old daughter this way?

Exclamation Would you let a total stranger touch your 6 year old daughter this way?

No hyperbole, no yelling, just a serious question...

ETA - the orginal video was taken down, here is a copy.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-11-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

2010 - TSA Policies May Desensitize Children to Sexual Abuse
    Experts at Child Lures Prevention charge that, in an effort to have children co-operate with the TSA screenings, the TSA is calling the airport pat-downs “a game” with the result that children who experience the enhanced pat-downs may become desensitized to sexual molestation.

2010 - Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says
    An expert in the fight against child sexual abuse is raising the alarm about a technique the TSA is reportedly using to get children to co-operate with airport pat-downs: calling it a "game".
    Last edited by FrankRep; 04-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

ummmm....ick! It reminds me somewhat of how pedophiles "groom" kids to get them used to ever worse molestation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I would lose my cool and cause a physical confrontation.

I know myself and I just know that if my child was sexually assaulted like that in front of me, I would start throwing my fists.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Yay freedom.

At least her shirt was not removed:

How far do they have to go to humiliate the public before it all blows up in their faces?
    http://www.amazon.com/Theft-Sovereig...4206087&sr=1-1

For the last hundred years the fragile fabric of American liberty has been under siege.

Astounding findings by our very own elected officials have time and time again been suppressed to fall on deaf ears.

Read all about it in "Theft of Sovereignty" my new paperback 268 pgs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why, no, I'd call the authorities on that pedophile.

Oh, wait...

This is civilization?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This is civilization?
    This is our war to prserve our liberties, spread freedom and stand with those who are promised to be blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    This is our war to prserve our liberties, spread freedom and stand with those who are promised to be blessed.
    We get it. You hate them Joos.

I happen to think Statism would exist even in a world without Zionism.

I'm gonna be sick. why aren't there any serious proposals in congress to close bases, eliminate our presence in muslim countries etc???

They hate us for our freedoms

Banned

Blog Entries
    AquaBuddha2010, I'm not a fan of people who believe in chosen race dogma/racial supremacy. Radical Jews, radical Christians, radical Muslims or anyone else who does not believe in equality and liberty for all or supports oppression/occupation based on these or or any dogmas I would criticize.
    You didn't ask me, but I will ask you, why you think these gropings are taking place?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone should call CPS on that mom...

/S

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No hyperbole, no yelling, just a serious question...

I would hurt them with great cruelty. The floor would be the last thing they ever touched.

It is time to start fighting back. It is time well past.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I haven't even watched the video, but my answer would be $#@! NO!

I'd come unglued on anyone who puts their hands on myself, my children, my old people, or my animals. That includes the bastards at the airport.

update: The mother of the child in this video writes in the youtube comments section:

"Cannot believe people are allowed to touch my child in this manner. The TSA should be abolished and anyone who has groped another person cited, fined and/or jailed for personal assault. I tried to stop this and was threatened with fines, jail and delay in getting to my destination. There are better ways to keep our citizens safe from terrorists. We need to find a way to keep ourselves safe from the TSA too. “Just doing their job” is an excuse used by people who do wrong."
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Someone should call CPS on that mom...

/S
    Not her fault if she HAS to trvael.

Not her fault if she HAS to trvael.
    Wasn't being serious :/

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Wasn't being serious :/
    Ok gotcha. /S tag is not for serious but for sarcasm I'm guessing lol

Happens to my posts all the time without the /S tag.

AquaBuddha2010, I'm not a fan of people who believe in chosen race dogma/racial supremacy. Radical Jews, radical Christians, radical Muslims or anyone else who does not believe in equality and liberty for all or supports oppression/occupation based on these or or any dogmas I would criticize.
    You didn't ask me, but I will ask you, why you think these gropings are taking place?
    There are radical atheists who don't believe in equality either, called Communists. Their god on earth, the State, has declared certain people above others.

Elitism really crosses all ideological lines. But the only sure way to combat it is to have a decidedly cultural Christianity that informs all aspects of life, including law. Western civilization was built on a Christian ethos. Equality under the law has been unknown in societies not informed by basic Christian principles.

It is the RULE OF LAW that prevents elitism, and the principle of the rule of law comes ONLY from Christianity. Read Samuel Rutherford's "Lex Rex".
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 04-09-2011 at 03:07 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    There are radical atheists who don't believe in equality either, called Communists. Their god on earth, the State, has declared certain people above others.

Elitism really crosses all ideological lines. But the only sure way to combat it is to have a decidedly cultural Christianity that informs all aspects of life, including law. Western civilization was built on a Christian ethos. Equality under the law has been unknown in societies not informed by basic Christian principles.

It is the RULE OF LAW that prevents elitism, and the principle of the rule of law comes ONLY from Christianity. Read Samuel Rutherford's "Lex Rex".
    You make a very compelling argument but I agree with first part of your post here, no single camp has monpoly over elitist mindest. We can discuss the second part in Relogion section as it might derail this thread that is on a very important issue of diminishing civil liberties. But causes for this we should understand or we won't be able solve this problem.

My proposed theory was that increased fear mongering and diminished liberties are result of foreign interventions, elective wars, propping up oppressive dictators and financial/military support of Israel that facilitates its occupation of Palestinians. All that creates blowbacks.

You did not seem to like these reasons or misinterpreted them? If you disagree with above reasons, what do you think are the causes of diminished liberties?
    Last edited by doodle; 04-09-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Well of course I would tell her she was being sexually molested so she could be traumatized for the rest of her life.

I hope that when the US is finally forced to face fiscal reality that one of the first casualties to the budget cuts will be the Department of Homeland Security, the name in itself sounds stupid, kill that department please.

That poor kid now thinks its okay for random strangers to touch her crotch, chest, and put their fingers in her pants.

Good work, gov.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

People need to stop seperating this whole thing from our foreign policy. We are doing this becauee we are afraid of muslim terrorists because we are occupying their countries for NO GOOD REASON.

This pisses me off, and I think I hear what it appears to be the father, "they're just doing their job." Yea by violating your 6 year olds entire body. What a $#@!ing pussy of a dad.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast