Thread: Greenville, SC Debate Chip-In

Greenville, SC Debate Chip-In

Hey guys.
    I would really love to go to the May 5th debate, but I am in need of money to buy the tickets. I don't need anything above the $100 for the tickets; if the announcement of availability had come sooner I wouldn't even need to ask for ticket money.
    http://dontriplettcpac.chipin.com/ro...-greenville-sc

I made a Chip-In, the link is above, and I would appreciate any donations that people would give me.
    On a second note, I will give away the signed copy of Karl Rove's book to whoever helps me out; if more than one person helps me, I'll offer it up to the first donor who wants it.

I have the second ticket person's holder info already.

To those who don't know me, I am a RP supporter; have been for a while. I went to CPAC earlier this year with help from the Forums, and I have been as active as possible on RPF since then.

Thanks again, in advance. --Dean
    Last edited by dntrpltt; 04-07-2011 at 03:25 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    do you have a guest that you have contact info for to use the 2nd ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    do you have a guest that you have contact info for to use the 2nd ticket?
    Whoever I get a ride with would probably take the other ticket...
    I would imagine it would be my mother. But if any busses run out to the debate from my general area, I would be happy to offer the ticket up to another RP supporter that wants it! I know at some point, it was suggested that busses run from several NC colleges, one of which being WCU, and if that happens, I'll take the bus.

Or, if anyone is running through Western North Carolina, or coming from there, I could catch a ride with them and they could take the other ticket.

yeah but you need to get the contact info before you buy the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    yeah but you need to get the contact info before you buy the ticket
    I'm going to look into the busses, ask around and everything, but I do know that the ticket will be used (my mother) even if I can't take the bus over there.

Quote Originally Posted by dntrpltt View Post
    I'm going to look into the busses, ask around and everything, but I do know that the ticket will be used (my mother) even if I can't take the bus over there.
    You're not getting it. YOU MUST HAVE THE PERSONAL INFO FOR THE USER OF THE SECOND TICKET BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! The ticket is issued to a single person and that single person must use it.

I don't have a problem with a chip-in but it's not as easy as just "sign up and give the second ticket to someone else". This debate has security.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're not getting it. YOU MUST HAVE THE PERSONAL INFO FOR THE USER OF THE SECOND TICKET BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! The ticket is issued to a single person and that single person must use it.

I don't have a problem with a chip-in but it's not as easy as just "sign up and give the second ticket to someone else". This debate has security.
    Oh, ok. No need to yell haha

Well, I guess I just would have to ride with my mother then. There is the second person's contact info.

(post updated)
    Last edited by dntrpltt; 04-07-2011 at 03:25 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.