Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Political Cartoons

Lightbulb Political Cartoons

Art with humor and a political message can say alot. The political cartoon, or editorial cartoon as wiki likes to call it, has a great history. I love these things and would like to see what you all come up with.

http://www.davegranlund.com

Post new ones you find, your favorites, or even draw and upload one yourself!
    Last edited by nayjevin; 12-03-2016 at 03:04 AM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I love it.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    one of my favorites

fits perfectly with this video:

Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24-types-of-statists.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	298
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I love these! Especially the Dry Cow and Minimum Wage Cartoons!
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Remember all the cartoons slamming Rand during the campaign??

An oldie....but goodie...
    "In the beginning, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." ~ Mark Twain

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tax is theft. War is murder. Conscription is slavery. Government is organized crime.

Here's the only cartoon I've made: The Two-Faced, One Party Beast Finally Revealed!
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1934-Chicago-Tribune-Political-Cartoon-Planned-Economy.jpg   Salt-Lake-Tribune-Political-Cartoon-Federal-Reserve-Bank-Robbers.jpg  
    Last edited by nayjevin; 10-21-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1934-Chicago-Tribune-Political-Cartoon-Planned-Economy.jpg  
    Last edited by nayjevin; 07-24-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Political-Cartoon-Calvin-and-Hobbes-Lemonade-Stand-Corporatism-Crony-Capitalism.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	768

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Herman-Cain-Cheshire-Cat-Political-Cartoon.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast