Thread: Exposed: The US-Saudi Libya deal

Exposed: The US-Saudi Libya deal

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MD02Ak01.html

You invade Bahrain. We take out Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. This, in short, is the essence of a deal struck between the Barack Obama administration and the House of Saud. Two diplomatic sources at the United Nations independently confirmed that Washington, via Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, gave the go-ahead for Saudi Arabia to invade Bahrain and crush the pro-democracy movement in their neighbor in exchange for a "yes" vote by the Arab League for a no-fly zone over Libya - the main rationale that led to United Nations Security Council resolution 1973.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for posting, I put this up earlier. We need more people takling about this

WOW.
    Good article. I sent it to Drudge, hope he posts it.
    According to the Obama administration's own official doublespeak, dictators who are eligible for "US outreach" - such as in Bahrain and Yemen - may relax, and get away with virtually anything. As for those eligible for "regime alteration", from Africa to the Middle East and Asia, watch out. Globocop NATO is coming to get you. With or without dirty deals.
    This is the face of the New World Order. Even "neutral" Sweden is sending 8 fighter aircraft.
    --------------------------------------------
    First step to ending the income tax: end payroll tax withholding.
    Require each American to write a check to their state and federal governments every month.

Angry

Son of a Bitch should be IMPEACHED for this!
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

You invade Bahrain. We take out Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. This, in short, is the essence of a deal struck between the Barack Obama administration and the House of Saud. Two diplomatic sources at the United Nations independently confirmed that Washington, via Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, gave the go-ahead for Saudi Arabia to invade Bahrain and crush the pro-democracy movement in their neighbor in exchange for a "yes" vote by the Arab League for a no-fly zone over Libya - the main rationale that led to United Nations Security Council resolution 1973.
    http://cannazine.co.uk/cannabis-news...y-inhaled.html

When Hillary Clinton really inhaled

Hillary Clinton's ex-boyfriend David Ruperrt says the Presidential candidate, Congresswoman and former First Lady inhaled when she attended Wellesley College from 1965 to 1969. Rupert is quoted in Gail Sheehy's book, Hillary's Choice (2000), saying Clinton smoked marijuana at an 'anti-war' rally.

ummm... so what happened?
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 04-01-2011 at 08:04 PM.

I actually believe that article, as I spoke to some reporters at one of the main international business newspapers, and they said that Saudi Arabia told the Administration that they'd take care of Bahrain, but they better not hear a PEEP of criticism about it.

Have you heard a peep of criticism from the Obama Administration in respect to the huge military convoys that went to Bahrain from Saudi Arabia to put down the demonstrations?

We're for freedom, for some people.

Like Orwell said, "Some animals are more equal than others."
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I agree with what your saying cowlesy. Saudi Arabaian billions $$ gets them a lof ot sway in our media.

& it still makes me sick that the House of Saud is a minority owner of FOX & Newscorp.

The Saudis are major investors in American Businesses/Wall St... this doesn't surprise me at all... For years I've been posted what conspiring scummy Banana Republic politicians run RULE this country. All the backroom deals and the great show they put on for the American Sheeple.

BUT this deal must be for the Saudis to push the ARAB LEAGUE APPROVAL not UN res. 1973?

UN resolution 1973 only contained the following countries that voted:

10 Security Council members voted in the affirmative (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, France, United Kingdom, and the United States).

5 (Brazil, Germany, and India, and permanent members China and Russia) Abstained, with none opposed
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-01-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.