Thread: "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse Ventura book/interview

Thumbs up 63 documents the gov't doesnt want you to read; Jesse Ventura book/interview

The mp3 from the show. Worth a listen if you have time.
    http://www.hipcast.com/export/P7ae91...h/RlRNY2F8.mp3

Release Date: April 1, 2011

63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read
    - Jesse Ventura

Was listening to Jesse Ventura on a talk radio show today. The man has amazing ideas and a creative mind. He sits a little on the "cray-cray" side of the fence at times.

Anyways, some interesting things he said:

1. There should be a war tax. Let there be no use of military force anywhere in the world, unless there's an added income/sales/gas/etc... tax to pay for it. That way in the case of extreme emergency or if the American people feel so passionate about a cause, they're willing to pay for it right away.

I get into debates all the time at my work with guys that don't see a problem with us dropping bombs from planes that take off in Missouri and fly all the way to Libya. Our ships launching cruise missles etc... I'd love to see the look on their faces or their attitudes if their pay could be taxed an additional 2, 3, 4, 5, 10% for this $#@!. THEN you'll see some pissed off people rioting in the streets.

2. Don't allow a R, D, or I to be placed next to candidates names on ballots. That will keep the straight ticket people from knowing who to vote for and force people to research who they want to vote for.
    Last edited by avix123; 03-31-2011 at 08:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.