Thread: O'Donnell lies even more blatantly about Rand and Resolution 85

O'Donnell lies even more blatantly about Rand and Resolution 85

see h xxp://barefootandprogressive.blogspot.com/2011/03/larry-o-not-letting-go-of-rand-paul.html the first comment is mine. But O'Donnell went into this nonsense saying Rand 'intentionally voted by remote control' in a unanimous consent when he could have objected -- without saying it wasn't read, no one knew what was in it, only the title was read and passed 'without objection' in 40 seconds before Rand could get to the floor. (discussion here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...wes-retraction. )

What can we do about this? It is unbelievable.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-31-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think you are worrying too much about it and I wrote the dissent piece. Larry O is a Big Love actor and has few viewers and The Mole would bitch if Sen. Paul saved children from a burning building.

Sigh... well, I don't want to make it bigger, but it is all over the internet being used to undermine what RAnd is saying on the war, and distracting people from what Rand actually says, which is compelling.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Sigh... well, I don't want to make it bigger, but it is all over the internet being used to undermine what RAnd is saying on the war, and distracting people from what Rand actually says, which is compelling.
    Only people reading that are the ones who are Democrat Underground and others who comment "If Rand Paul came out for abortion, I'd be Pro-Life."

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Only people reading that are the ones who are Democrat Underground and others who comment "If Rand Paul came out for abortion, I'd be Pro-Life."
    Well, it is at tpm and on Newsvine, and being repeated everywhere.. Rand has an opportunity to pull together coalitions with progressives but after the smear campaign in the election progressives have an edge against him. This doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Well, it is at tpm and on Newsvine, and being repeated everywhere.. Rand has an opportunity to pull together coalitions with progressives but after the smear campaign in the election progressives have an edge against him. This doesn't help.
    I know it sucks to see LO's talking points repeated ad nauseum all over the internet, but you have to remember: these people will never vote for a Republican, ever. Rand does strong with Republicans (neocon/liberty-minded) and independents. Those are the ones who will win him the election. There is zero way to convert the people who are so hellbent on being partisan that they can't bear to agree with Rand on positions.

What is more unbelievable is that we still have such Marxist loving people on this planet such as LO, as if the 20th century taught us nothing.