Thread: Ron Paul - See where I'm heading next

Ron Paul - See where I'm heading next

Tuesday, March 29

Dear Tangent,

The last week has been full of travel across the country as I try to spread our message of Liberty. And let me tell you, our movement has never been stronger!

I spent Wednesday speaking with Iowans and meeting with homeschoolers. The response was terrific! Homeschool students really understand the threat big government posses to our country, and they responded wonderfully when I told them about my efforts to get out of the United Nations and to win them $5,000 tax credits. I am also the only major potential presidential candidate who will pledge to abolish the Department of Education.

I also met with the Governor of Iowa and the chairman of the Iowa Republican Party. Just a few years ago, their doors would have no doubt been closed to me, but thanks to all of our hard work, those in power are seeing the strength of our ideas and are becoming more and more receptive. We are winning hearts and changing minds.

Thursday and Friday brought me to New Hampshire, where I spoke to over 600 students. I am told that several other Republicans spoke in the same room earlier this year and drew no more than 40! There were several other meetings, and as I visited with leaders and lawmakers, I got the feeling that the Granite State is energized and ready for a Revolution!

As I write this email, I am returning from a speech at North Carolina State University. Estimates are that 1,500 students participated, further evidence that young people are awake and ready to take their Liberty back. The next generation of leaders will be the lifeblood of our political efforts, and seeing so much enthusiasm inspires me to work even harder.

I have been so energized by the last few days that I am planning more travel in April and May.

On April 11th, I will head to Iowa to speak at Dordt College and then attend several events in the East.

On April 20th, I will go to Mississippi State University, and then on to Florida State on April 21st.

On April 25th, I will be in New York City for a book signing and appearances on no less than 6 tv shows, including The View and The Colbert Report.

And finally, on April 28, I will head to The University of Nevada in Reno.

I am also considering an additional trip to New Hampshire in April, and then trips to New Hampshire, Iowa, and Nevada in May.

But today, I need to hear from you to gauge your interest and excitement. Are we making headway?

If you like what we have done so far, and want us to continue our aggressive travel, please consider a contribution to Liberty PAC.

A gift of any size, whether it be $20.12, $50, $100, or even as small as $10 would be tremendously meaningful to me.

As I weigh my options for 2012, one of my biggest determining factors will be the support from across the country. I very much hope you can let me know if you are on board.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Your support is critical in guiding my 2012 decision making and guaranteeing a successful political operation so we can elect the type of President who will take our country back from the statists. Please, click here to make a contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, or even $20.12 today.
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 03-29-2011 at 05:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who was this from? I did not receive an email unless it ended up in spam for some very odd reason?

It was from LibertyPac.

Well, this has convinced any doubt left in me that he's gonna run for president. Campaigning in key primary states, a media blitz, asking for money... the list goes on and on. Ron Paul 2012!

If it weren't for my respect for his privacy, I'd want NORAD to track him for us, as they do Santa Claus.....

Just kidding, but I bet it would make a nifty web page.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I got it. Was going to post it but had to go stir a pot in the kitchen and got beat to it. Will contribute again next week, spent all my extra money selfishly to get front row seats at the event at Mississippi State.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by rutgerscamdenYAL View Post
    Who was this from? I did not receive an email unless it ended up in spam for some very odd reason?
    You may have just received it, I did.

From this guy:

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

can we please set up a mini money bomb soon?
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Woot!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just got this e-mail. Sound like someone has decided he's running? :-D

The Colbert Report & The View!!!! BIG publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulNation.Org View Post
    Just got this e-mail. Sound like someone has decided he's running? :-D

The Colbert Report & The View!!!! BIG publicity.
    He has to watch out for the view, their site has had numerous articles suggesting he is 'anti-Israel' which appears to mean treating Israel like any other friendly country.

Stop drinking the koolaid Ron is obviously not running. It's not worth it to work toward liberty until he actually announces.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

On April 25th, I will be in New York City for a book signing and appearances on no less than 6 tv shows, including The View and The Colbert Report.

Sweet. Hope to be at that book signing and he will be getting the "Colbert Bump". woot wtoot!!!

April 25th looks like a mighty big day on Ron's schedule. 6 shows!?!?! I bet he announces that day.

This line is particularly teasing: "I got the feeling that the Granite State is energized and ready for a Revolution!"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by R3volutionJedi View Post

Sweet. Hope to be at that book signing and he will be getting the "Colbert Bump". woot wtoot!!!
    Do we know where the book signing is?
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    April 25th looks like a mighty big day on Ron's schedule. 6 shows!?!?! I bet he announces that day.

This line is particularly teasing: "I got the feeling that the Granite State is energized and ready for a Revolution!"

I try not to read too much into the wording of the email because these are completely ghost-written (grammar?). Anyway, I do get the sense Ron is running

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Do we know where the book signing is?
    McNally Jackson Books
    52 Prince St
    New York, NY 10012

1:00 PM

http://www.mcnallyjackson.com/event/...gning-ron-paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    slight critique of the letter.....

told them about my efforts to get out of the United Nations and to win them $5,000 tax credits.
    "win" them a tax credit sounds kind of odd.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    McNally Jackson Books
    52 Prince St
    New York, NY 10012

1:00 PM

http://www.mcnallyjackson.com/event/...gning-ron-paul
    thx!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    slight critique of the letter.....

"win" them a tax credit sounds kind of odd.
    As you say, Ron doesn't write them.

April 25th is a Monday... he must be announcing that day

The View would be horrible for him. Not only are all the people who watch that feminists, but Whoopi Goldberg and the Jew lady will do anything they can to make him look anti-women's rights, racist, and anti-semitic. They are evil bitches..just because they are female doesn't make them any less of a threat. Why Ron Paul would accept to go there when it's obvious what they did to him last time around?

Stupid woman had to repeat "well you aren't electable because my company's station owner told me to say this"

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    The View would be horrible for him. Not only are all the people who watch that feminists, but Whoopi Goldberg and the Jew lady will do anything they can to make him look anti-women's rights, racist, and anti-semitic. They are evil bitches..just because they are female doesn't make them any less of a threat. Why Ron Paul would accept to go there when it's obvious what they did to him last time around?

Stupid woman had to repeat "well you aren't electable because my company's station owner told me to say this"
    Yeah, I'm concerned about the view. I've seen articles on their site that were very negative.

"Hi it's the view, want to be on the show?"

"no"

wtf
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    "Hi it's the view, want to be on the show?"

"no"

wtf
    I didn't suggest that. I just hope he's reading their articles, particularly about foreign aid to Israel, which seems to have unglued some people there.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron already was on the View and it was a decent segment overall. I don't worry too much about him going on there....he can handle himself.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book