Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin calls Paul supporters "A-holes" and "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"

Mark Levin calls Paul supporters "A-holes" and "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"

Wow, really dude?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/mark-...like-marxists/

Conservative radio host Mark Levin is not happy that supporters of Republican Congressman Ron Paul are flooding his websites with “obnoxious” comments. On his show yesterday, Levin described this “mob” of people and didn’t hesitate for a moment to let his listeners know what he truly felt about Paul’s fans.

Levin is particularly annoyed by the fact that commenters on his website, who apparently self-identify as Paul supporters, write hateful comments and repeatedly link to other websites. Levin says:

“Now some of you may be thinking about Ron Paul – I promise you, his followers are the biggest a-holes of them all. Not necessarily because of what they believe, but the way they express themselves. They’re obnoxious. They’re like Marxists, really. The mob mentality, the language, true believers, and yet there is a lot that is sensible, particularly on the Rand Paul side of the family when it comes to the Constitution, and economics and so forth.”

Later Levin even describes some of Paul’s supporters as 9/11 truthers and as Jew haters. However, it seems that if Levin was hoping to stop this “mob” from leaving hateful comments, then provoking them with such name-calling might not have been the wisest strategy?

Listen to the clip below from The Mark Levin Show:
    clip at link
    I know, probably playing into his hands but Id still like to make sure he gets no sleep whatsoever.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

His criticism seems to be reserved for the behaviour of Ron Paul fans.

It's interesting to note that his criticism is held for the Ron Paul side of things, whereas he says many positive things about Rand Paul.

Bottom line of all this: Style of delivery matters.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEngland View Post

It's interesting to note that his criticism is held for the Ron Paul side of things, whereas he says many positive things about Rand Paul.

Yup!

Not really. This all started with Mark Levin attacking Tom Woods for Woods' quite rational attack on Levin's support of Obama's illegal action in Libya. Levin is justing using a version "divide and conquer" to shift the blame. Don't fall for it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

mark levin reminds me of alpha dog at 1:11
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-29-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Does he hate Ann Coulter? She's quite abrasive.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Does he hate Ann Coulter? She's quite abrasive.
    Thread winner!

Levin's comments are supposed to make people second guess themselves and shut up.

Don't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    just ignore him.
    mocking him sounds decidedly more entertaining. he is just upset that Prof. woods ate his lunch.

mark levin caught singing dynamite
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thread winner!

Levin's comments are supposed to make people second guess themselves and shut up.

Don't fall for it.

Abrasion isn't the issue. Coulter plays partisan hackery and neocons eat that $#@! up.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. Passion is a treasured attribute most of the time. However, it can be a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments. Some ron paul supporters aren't exactly known for their decorum.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-29-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. It's a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments.
    Levin's comments aren't off base because they are a tactical strike. He is the enemy! And he didn't aim that tactical strike at the "pricks" in the movement. He aimed them members of our brain trust like Tom Woods and the Southern Avenger. I don't always agree with Jack Hunter (the southern avenger) and I have a few strong disagreements with Tom Woods, but neither of those men are "pricks" or "a-holes" or anything of the sort. Levin hates them because they are smarter than he is and they oppose his positions. Since he can't intelligently argue back he calls names. End of story.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. Passion is a treasured attribute most of the time. However, it can be a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments. Some ron paul supporters aren't exactly known for their decorum.
    You think Levin is accurate in calling RP supporters "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"? :collins:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Levin's comments aren't off base because they are a tactical strike. He is the enemy! And he didn't aim that tactical strike at the "pricks" in the movement. He aimed them members of our brain trust like Tom Woods and the Southern Avenger. I don't always agree with Jack Hunter (the southern avenger) and I have a few strong disagreements with Tom Woods, but neither of those men are "pricks" or "a-holes" or anything of the sort. Levin hates them because they are smarter than he is and they oppose his positions. Since he can't intelligently argue back he calls names. End of story.
    You really think so? I know Mark can be whiny and petulant at times, but do you think he would drop down to that level and make derogatory comments about two learned men like Woods and Hunter? I think he was referring to the more raucous Ron Paul followers who probably bombarded his email with god knows what. They know how to press people's buttons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's just projecting what he thinks of himself. Have pity on him rather than pay any attention to what he says.

Meh, $#@! him.

He's butthurt because Tom Woods spanked his ass raw.

He's a neo-con Israel firster that can eat a bowl of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

Meh, $#@! him.

He's butthurt because Tom Woods spanked his ass raw.

He's a neo-con Israel firster that can eat a bowl of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

Well, that's all fine and dandy within the confines of the realm. And for the record, I'm a proponent of expressing one's conviction. But we have some folks who need to brush up on their diplomacy skills. I'm not advocating the surrendering of principles or moral ground, but just tone it down a notch. There are ways to handle these type of situations without going ballistic on the object of derision. That's all. Unfortunately, we're held to an extremely unrealistic high standard by the treasonous media.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-29-2011 at 05:33 PM.

You really think so? I know Mark can be whiny and petulant at times, but do you think he would drop down to that level and make derogatory comments about two learned men like Woods and Hunter? I think he was referring to the more raucous Ron Paul followers who probably bombarded his email with god knows what. They know how to press people's buttons.
    And has Mr. Woods never suffered the slings and arrows of outraged neocons?

Point is, Vladimir Levin wouldn't be debating the merits of Ron Paul supporters if he could debate the merits of his previous claims in regards to the Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And has Mr. Woods never suffered the slings and arrows of outraged neocons?

Point is, Vladimir Levin wouldn't be debating the merits of Ron Paul supporters if he could debate the merits of his previous claims in regards to the Constitution.
    LoL @ Vladimir Levin.

The absolute worse thing Ron Paul supporters can do is play into these people's hands like writing on his comment section hateful things or throwing snowballs at Hannity. We can catch far more with sugar than we can with vinegar, blowback isn't reserved just for foreign policy, please remember that the next time you want to curse some radio host out, write things that disparage entire groups,etc; they seriously love the free ammo.
    "Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by johnrocks View Post
    The absolute worse thing Ron Paul supporters can do is play into these people's hands like writing on his comment section hateful things or throwing snowballs at Hannity. We can catch far more with sugar than we can with vinegar, blowback isn't reserved just for foreign policy, please remember that the next time you want to curse some radio host out, write things that disparage entire groups,etc; they seriously love the free ammo.
    This. Levin is trying to provoke us so he can prove his point that we are crazed cultists.

LoL @ Vladimir Levin.
    /chortle
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In for hand wringing,wailing,and gnashing of teeth.

" Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right? FFS, I'm fine with you having your wacky ideas on the Loose Change Forum or Stormfront or wherever, but someone reading this forum could be forgiven for thinking that the vast bulk of Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy theorists, as well as racist and/or anti-Semitic. It does not help our movement to provide our opponents with such an easy and powerful line of attack. When Ron Paul is elected president, he will either reveal The Truth to the whole world, or he'll reveal himself as an undercover member of the Zionist-NWO-Bilderberg conspiracy, and I'm also sure he'll ban affirmative action and immigration and institute White History Month. Until then, do America a favor and shut up, because you are helping to destroy the one small shred of hope that this country has.

This will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there...

Quote Originally Posted by wormyguy View Post
    When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right?
    Are you are Ron Paul supporter?

edit: and "jew-hating" is already not allowed on this site.

When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right? FFS, I'm fine with you having your wacky ideas on the Loose Change Forum or Stormfront or wherever, but someone reading this forum could be forgiven for thinking that the vast bulk of Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy theorists, as well as racist and/or anti-Semitic. It does not help our movement to provide our opponents with such an easy and powerful line of attack. When Ron Paul is elected president, he will either reveal The Truth to the whole world, or he'll reveal himself as an undercover member of the Zionist-NWO-Bilderberg conspiracy, and I'm also sure he'll ban affirmative action and immigration and institute White History Month. Until then, do America a favor and shut up, because you are helping to destroy the one small shred of hope that this country has.

This will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there...
    Maybe we should "centralize"the Liberty movement
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

Have you read the Liberty Forest article on encyclopedia dramatica ?

So are you ready to throw out people like the Southern Avenger too for being a "Jefferson Davis fan"? That's cool with me I guess (I don't like Jefferson Davis), but you'll get rid of about 1/4 of the people here. I mention the Southern Avenger because Levin specifically attacked him. Oh, and while you're at it, are you going to micromanage Ron and keep him off the Alex Jones show and keep him from saying things like "The U.S. is in danger of another contrived Gulf of Tonkin event to get us into war with Iran?" Because it was Ron Paul saying this on the Alex Jones show that started the "truther" attacks from the neocons, and not some random posts by unknown people on some web forum.

Oh...and this will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast