Thread: If you go on Twitter... typical Neo-Cons who hate Ron Paul love Rand Paul's Obama response

If you go on Twitter... typical Neo-Cons who hate Ron Paul love Rand Paul's Obama response

are we seeing the rock star rising? Is someone from the movement becoming a new spokesperson and defining the new movement of the GOP? Or am I dreaming?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know how racers draft each other? One splits the air and the other doesn't have to. The first one meets all the resistance and upsets the status quo, and all that turbulence comes together again behind the second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You know how racers draft each other? One splits the air and the other doesn't have to. The first one meets all the resistance and upsets the status quo, and all that turbulence comes together again behind the second one.
    Nope. Can you use Soccer analogies?

Now that you mention it, I'll be damned if I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    You know how all those soccer **** go out on the field and get sweaty, then go back to the locker room and get gay together? It's like the exact opposite of that.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You know how all those soccer **** go out on the field and get sweaty, then go back to the locker room and get gay together? It's like the exact opposite of that.
    Is this what you mean by Soccer ****?

I hope so, since the beautiful game shall not be made fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ahahahaha I had a good laugh

are we seeing the rock star rising? Is someone from the movement becoming a new spokesperson and defining the new movement of the GOP? Or am I dreaming?
    You are right on, my friend.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand has great style and he clearly is getting coaching lately. However, there is also the fact that on the national stage Rand was demonized by the left, making the right protective of him, whereas Ron was demonized in a primary, so it was the right doing it. The unschooled left (their version of neocons ) hates Rand, blindly. So, while Rand's style clearly is charismatic, there is also the fact of the specific audience involved. Unfortunately, it is hard to undo when the well has been poisoned and the audience can't think for itself.

Those who can think for themselves, on both the left and right, are targetable.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Play both videos at the same time.

^ Mr. Lowry, this post here is a good example of why they pay you the big bucks.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

Actually that works! I get it now.

Neo cons love to talk about the Constitution but their actions are just as detrimental to it as their left wing cronnies. That is why there has been virtually no change in policy between Bush and Obama. Both love the State power and use it in ways never intended by those who established the Constitution.
    Last edited by outspoken; 03-29-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

You win!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That was a solid speech from Rand - perfect angle to take.