Thread: The New Black Panthers Turn Against Obama

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SMILE!

One term president!

Didn't Moveon.org turn on him too, a while back?

2:20 is the best part.

lmao, "Bomb him like he George Bush!"

Most of this is some racist, collectivist bull$#@!, but if you filter that out it's pretty agreeable.

Haha, I remember him on Hannity and colmes in the past. Was funny to watch him and Hannity. "are you gonna let your black guest talk?" "Race has nothing to do with it".
    Im too old to take advice and much too young to give it, so let me live my life as I see fit.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

One term president!
    I tend to agree.

But it's not automatic, I have some faith in GOP's ability to screw up again and give the victory in a platter to Dems again by nominating another mccain.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto_Maltese View Post
    Haha, I remember him on Hannity and colmes in the past. Was funny to watch him and Hannity. "are you gonna let your black guest talk?" "Race has nothing to do with it".
    Did he really say that ? lolz

Yea it is bit of race card play, but this social etiquette banter pales compared to race card so called neocon Herman Cain plays when says PPH is engaging in Genocide of "Black babies". If Black Panthers leader had said this, it would have been condemned by conservatives and liberals alike.

BTW, if claims made in the clip are factual, Congress should look into starting proceedings for impeachment of Obama and Netanyahu.
    Last edited by doodle; 03-28-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Obama does not get his orders from the "white man".... more like Netanyahu, and I don't think Netanyahu would consider himself a "white man".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Obama does not get his orders from the "white man".... more like Netanyahu, and I don't think Netanyahu would consider himself a "white man".
    What about Sarkozy who is almost leading French/NATO bombing effort. He seems to have a stronger tan than both Obama and Netanyahu lol

shabazz is a racist bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    SMILE!

One term president!

Didn't Moveon.org turn on him too, a while back?
    Obama will switch to an independent and with fox news help get the election....you heard it here first. fox is giddy with their new war bird
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito