Thread: Tom Woods agrees to debate Mark Levin [MOD NOTE: Levin never agreed]

Tom Woods agrees to debate Mark Levin [MOD NOTE: Levin never agreed]

Can't confirm this but thought people would be interested. I don't see Tom Woods losing a debate to anybody
    http://www.dailypaul.com/160519/brea...ate-mark-levin
    It has been confirmed from a trustworthy source that Tom Woods has accepted an invitation to debate Mark Levin. The location will possibly be in Southern California at the Reagan Library and the topic will be the War Powers Act. However, many of the details are still premature at this point. As of the time of this post, Mark Levin has been contacted about this event and his response is pending.

This would be a really interesting debate! I'll try to add more information about this as I get it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow! If this is true, this one will be epic.

Judge Napolitano should also bring the two together on his show to have such a debate.

it seems he's accepted an invitation that has also been extended to levin, but not yet accepted by levin... so "tom woods to debate mark levin" seems like a gun-jumping headline..

I posted this facebook convo earlier. A 3rd party has asked TW to accept a debate between he and levin, and Woods accepted. Levin has not publicly accepted the request yet.

As of the time of this post, Mark Levin has been contacted about this event and his response is pending.
    Um, so Levin hasn't even mentioned or hinted at a debate much less agreed to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatch View Post
    Won't happen.
    oh, it'll happen, only Woods won't be allowed inside Levins broadcast booth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I would reiterate that so long as he keeps calling our man Ru Paul we should call him Carl Levin. But now that I see the other Levin is a yellow bellied intellectual lightweight coward without a leg to stand on or a gonad to draw strength from, I guess I shouldn't insult the Democrat that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by PreDeadMan View Post
    Tom Woods will wipe the floor with Levin
    Hear that, Carl--er, Mark? Going to let him talk about you that way? Chicken$#!+.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjiva View Post
    Wow! If this is true, this one will be epic.

Judge Napolitano should also bring the two together on his show to have such a debate.
    It would only be epic in the sense that there will never have been such a profound public embarrassment and humiliation of anyone previously.

Quote Originally Posted by PreDeadMan View Post
    Tom Woods will wipe the floor with Levin
    Levin knows this and would consequently never agree to such a debate. Unless he's as stupid as he is uneducated. Which would be hard for him to match.

'Will never have been'? Now, never say never. But yes, it will probably be on the scale of:

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, I would reiterate that so long as he keeps calling our man Ru Paul we should call him Carl Levin. But now that I see the other Levin is a yellow bellied intellectual lightweight coward without a leg to stand on or a gonad to draw strength from, I guess I shouldn't insult the Democrat that way.
    lol

It would be great if it DOES happen!

You should check out Jack Hunter's video on Levin's statements, if you haven't. It is on a different thread.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Carl Marx Levin?

Vladimir Levin?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Vladimir Levin? Yes thats it!
    Ding ding ding!

It's all over anyway
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/83536.html
    If you subscribe to TW's facebook page you get all his business in your newsfeed.

What kind of World is it when people who set themselves up to be intellectuals can't be questioned and refuse to debate?
    Last edited by S.Shorland; 03-28-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Thumbs up Mike Church piling on the Mark Levin / Tom Woods fight

From his Facebook page:

Mark Levin purports to have read the debates of the Great Convention of 1787 and the ratification debates in the states and STILL conclude that the Framers of the Constitution gave explicit war making powers to the "Executive". This is wrong, wrong and wrong and Tom Woods explains it here: and I explain it here: http://www.mikechurch.com/Today-s-Le...ar-powers.html
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Thumbs up

null
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Mark Levin is playing with fire here.

The neocons in 2012 will begin to understand that to use the Constitution against any of the Liberty message's platform of sound money, no income taxes, nonintervention, and civil liberty is a fools game that will get demolished.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Tom Woods was interviewed about Levin on national radio today!

http://www.mikechurch.com/Public-Tra...ntroversy.html

The audio is on the left hand side of the page on the above link.

A clip of Tom Woods being interviewed on the Mike Church satellite radio show: