Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul's interview with Mike Huckabee will air tonight at 8:05 ET

Ron Paul's interview with Mike Huckabee will air tonight at 8:05 ET

Ron Paul: I'll be on Huckabee on FOX News tonight at 8:05 ET. We're making up this week since last Saturday's interview was preempted.

Wait, you mean the NWO didn't start a war in Libya to prevent it from airing after all?

Anyway, tune in.
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 03-26-2011 at 02:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Wait, you mean the NWO didn't start a war in Libya to prevent it from airing after all?
    Of course they did. But all those lives were wasted because we noticed and called them on it. So now they have their war and we have our interview. Everyone wins but the Libyans, those who thought Obama was a peacenik and Mike Huckabee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Ron Paul: I'll be on Huckabee on FOX News tonight at 8:05 ET. We're making up this week since last Saturday's interview was preempted.
    I see what he did there.

I thought Huckabee was on Sunday nights?

EDIT:

my bad, he is on tonight!

http://tv.yahoo.com/listings?startti...provider=50200
    Last edited by Galileo Galilei; 03-26-2011 at 02:54 PM.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Hooray!!! whoever youtubes this can have my babies!!!
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

^ That's supposed to be an incentive?
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Tivoed! I'm pretty sure the MSM knows that when RP is on their station, ratings double.
    If I was a statist, this would rock me back: YouTube - Michael Badnarik on liberty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Huckabee essentially is campaigning for President on his own show. If only Ron had a one-hour show on primetime live.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

I hope he comes on soon. This $#@! is unwatchable.

This was boring.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

wtf was the point of that? 2 questions, only about impeaching obama. Huckabee is terrible or they decieded to pull the plug on the interview cuz huck wasn't getting the answers he wanted

I can't stand that phony preacher. Before Paul came, he said Obama should stick to sports broadcasting, because he seems good at it, and if he makes a mistake, it doesn't really matter, unlike when he makes decisions on important issues. It reminded me of an issue Huckabee made decisions which really mattered, like pardoning a rapist and a killer who went on to rape and kill after he was freed. Why doesn't he publicly repent about those decisions and commit to never ever run for office again?

Well that was terrible. I wish they didn't air it after all, lol

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a terrible interview and waste of a couple of minutes for Ron Paul.

Did I miss it?

- ML

Ron looked tired.

Huckabee tried to get Ron to contradict himself asking him whether he would vote for impeachment if Kucinich brought it up. Paul didn't fall into the trap, so Huckabee was disappointed and ended the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Did I miss it?

- ML
    Yeah, you didn't miss much though.

Huckabee asked him maybe 2 questions about impeaching Obama.

Cool it guys. He had him on and was nice.

In the likely event he does not run, he might endorse Paul.

One think I didn't like was Paul saying that presidents had been too bold. I certainly hope if we can get him elected, that he will be bold. It's going to take that to fix things.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    One think I didn't like was Paul saying that presidents had been too bold. I certainly hope if we can get him elected, that he will be bold. It's going to take that to fix things.
    I think he meant they were too bold in violating the Constitution. I don't want Ron to be bold in that respect.

I suspect it was supposed to be longer but that lady passing away probably crunched his schedule.

Why is this Huckabee even on TV?...what a waste of time. Freaking $#@! going down everywhere and he dwells on impeaching Obaba....i wanna know who told Ron going on this show was a good idea. Don't they give you an idea what questions are gonna be asked or something?...geeez...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    I think he meant they were too bold in violating the Constitution. I don't want Ron to be bold in that respect.
    I think it was even more specific to being to bold in our foreign policy. American Presidents seem to think that oath to protect the Constitution "from all enemies foreign" refers to imposing Western democracy wherever feasible.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Ron has said that the president was fairly limited in what he could do.

Consider executive orders. I'm under the impression they are unconstitutional, but you can't get rid of one without signing an executive order.

How could Paul abolish a regulatory agency if Congress voted it into existence? I suppose he could veto it's funding, but Congress could over-ride him and even if he did, it would only last while he was in office.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Why is this Huckabee even on TV?
    'Cause he ran for the nomination and got a lot of votes.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    ...what a waste of time.
    Yeah, it was. But they said the same thing about Ron's campaign. And it seems like Huckabee went into the convention with more delegates.

His listeners aren't a waste of time. Dr. Paul's right to go try for their good opinion.

How could Paul abolish a regulatory agency if Congress voted it into existence?
    Congress could vote it out of existence and President Paul could sign the bill.

Just in case anyone thought Congressional and Senate seats unimportant.

Consider executive orders. I'm under the impression they are unconstitutional, but you can't get rid of one without signing an executive order.
    I think it's constitutional to sign an executive order nullifying all others.

How could Paul abolish a regulatory agency if Congress voted it into existence? I suppose he could veto it's funding, but Congress could over-ride him and even if he did, it would only last while he was in office.
    He could simply not make appointments. If he has an adversarial Congress, he won't be able to change much except for bringing the troops home from more than 100 countries, ending three wars, and pardoning all non-violent drug users. I wonder if he could suspend the income tax for 4 years. If he does, the effect will be that people know that the country can survive without an income tax, and make them more willing to repeal it. The consequences of that action will be felt even after Ron leaves office.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 03-26-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Executive orders are constitutional. However, they are only to be for the purposes of executing the laws of the United States, which means that Congress has to have already passed a law/act pursuant to the Constitution before the President can issue an executive order to accomplish it. That is what it means to even have an executive branch.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast