Thread: Vote in Poll: Are Obama's actions re: Libya Constitutional?

Vote in Poll: Are Obama's actions re: Libya Constitutional?

h xxp://www.philly2philly.com/politics_community/politics_community_articles/2011/3/26/46810/president_obamas_attack_gaddafis_forc

the accompanying article argues they are, so the poll is essentially tied, at the moment. Not many votes, yet, but this is a blog I see all the time, so I think it is worth voting in, personally.

Did Obama's actions in Libya violate the Constitution?

Yes 42.11% (8 votes)

No 42.11% (8 votes)

Maybe 15.79% (3 votes)
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-26-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for voting!

Yes 47.62% (10 votes)
    No 38.1% (8 votes)
    Maybe 14.29% (3 votes)
    Total Votes: 21

Constitutional no. Impeachable, yes. Its spelled out that congress must approve military actions on that scale.

thanks. I'd like their poll to be blown out of the water.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

and if so please cite the article section clause

It's looking better all the time.....

Did Obama's actions in Libya violate the Constitution?
    Yes 65.91% (29 votes)
    No 27.27% (12 votes)
    Maybe 6.82% (3 votes)
    Total Votes: 44

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    voted.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

I once heard a crazy scientist made some Libyans a bomb out of shotty pinball machine parts back in 1985.

Current status:

Yes: 72.58% (45 votes)
    No: 22.58% (14 votes)
    Maybe: 4.84% (3 votes)
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

They are losing bad. I also encourage everyone to vote for ron paul on the "not so silent majority by proliferocks.com" poll on facebook.