Thread: Matt Groening 4 RP?

Matt Groening 4 RP?

I saw a post in here a few days ago that said Matt Groening endorsed Ron Paul. Found nothing on Google. Is it true?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The wiggum kid says 'blowback' in the Simpsons movie. I assume it was extrapolated from there.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

wow. thats nor fair to extrapolate that much. please stick to facts guys

Lol
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

All glory to the HypnoToady
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I doubt Matt Groening would go for Ron Paul...haha I listen to those directors commentaries while watching the simpsons (don't judge me haha) and his staffers always joke with him about how much of a liberal that he is. It would be pretty cool if he was a RP supporter though!

I love the blowback video though hahaha