Thread: I need some Ron Paul 2012 signs and bumper stickers for Iowa

I need some Ron Paul 2012 signs and bumper stickers for Iowa

I'll be down there for a while and want to do some prophetizing Let me know where I can get some or if you have some PM me. High resolution pictures could work too, I could print a bunch before I leave.

Thanks guys!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

awake put together some great ones at zazzle:

http://www.zazzle.com/awakecfl

also, there is that pdf of the flyer handed out at the New Hampshire straw poll, but it is a flyer. It is on the forums somewhere. Shemdog knows where it is.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Username Joey Fuller on here is giving bumper stickers away for free last I checked. He sent me 2 already.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

I can send you some for free. PM me an address.

Where can I get this sign??

Dito some Ron Paul stuff would hit the spot that sign is really catching on to me. Any other place's where we can get this sort of stuff seriously last election we already had 100 dif websites for all you Ron Paul needs... MORE ron paul 2012 items. Please post Links if you know any

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.