Thread: The book that every Ron Paul activist should read

The book that every Ron Paul activist should read

Many of you have probably read this, but I just found out about it and I wanted to share it with you.

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Wil...3245387&sr=8-1

When Joe Trippi signed on to manage Howard Dean’s 2004 presidential campaign, the long-shot candidate had 432 known supporters and $100,000 in the bank. Within a year, Trippi and his energetic but inexperienced team had transformed the most obscure horse in the field into a front-runner, creating a groundswell of 640,000 people and raising more money than any Democrat in history — more than fifty million dollars — mostly through donations of one hundred dollars or less.

This is the story of how Trippi’s revolutionary use of the Internet and an impassioned, contagious desire to overthrow politics as usual grew into a national grassroots movement and changed the face of politics forever. But it’s also more than that.

It’s about how to engage Americans in real dialogue, how business leaders, government leaders, and anyone else can make use of the most revolutionary idea to come along since man first learned to light a fire. No … not the Internet. Or computers. Or telecommunications.

Democracy.

From his behind-the-scenes look at Dean’s shocking rise and fall to his “seven inviolable, irrefutable, ingenious things your business or institution or candidate can do in the age of the Internet that might keep you from getting your ass kicked but then again might not,” Joe Trippi offers an inspiring glimpse of the world we are becoming. And he shows how power, in the hands of all of us, changes everything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its funny that one overly energetic speech brought down the whole house of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by alexlcameron View Post
    Its funny that one overly energetic speech brought down the whole house of cards.
    It was bound to happen. I was a Dean supporter and was well aware of him becoming too emotional at times. Sadly, it happened when the whole world was watching. To this day, I still believe that the media blew it out of proportion. Did he look like an idiot? Yes. Did it deserve to derail his campaign? No.

I dont like him anymore now that he sold out to the DNC establishment

The follow-up book:

"How a tiny rEVOLution Exploded To Transform American Politics... And The World"

Get out there and make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    It was bound to happen. I was a Dean supporter and was well aware of him becoming too emotional at times. Sadly, it happened when the whole world was watching. To this day, I still believe that the media blew it out of proportion. Did he look like an idiot? Yes. Did it deserve to derail his campaign? No.

I dont like him anymore now that he sold out to the DNC establishment
    Agreed, my GF thinks Ron has a chance because he is a grandfather type figure. I hate to bring looks and personality into it however in this era both are huge. We also noticed that Ron was only one at debate not cracking jokes. I like this as he understands the job in front of him but again my GF thinks this hurts him because the majority of voters are sheep and vote on personality and looks more than issues. Sad but true I suppose..