Thread: Cato: Rand Paul’s Balanced Budget Plan

Cato: Rand Paul’s Balanced Budget Plan

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-21-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is this accurate?

i wish it showed the obama revenues so you could see that they wont match up

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    is this accurate?

i wish it showed the obama revenues so you could see that they wont match up
    They are both using Obama's numbers, I thought.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    They are both using Obama's numbers, I thought.
    im getting thrown off by the label "Paul revenues" bc I'm assuming this means there are Obama revenues, too. Maybe im totally missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    im getting thrown off by the label "Paul revenues" bc I'm assuming this means there are Obama revenues, too. Maybe im totally missing something.
    Yeah, that confused me too, because I thought Rand said he was using Obama's numbers, but maybe that was just for expenditures.