Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netanyahu has higher I.Q. than Hawking, Einstein, Kant, and Descartes, Darwin, Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom 4 all View Post
    a) It is an alleged rather than verified IQ, meaning it has as much grounding in proof as Kim Jong Il's claim to be the greatest golfer in human history.
    YOU DARE DENY THE GLORIOUSNESS OF GLORIOUS LEADER!?

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom 4 all View Post
    There are several problems with this:
    a) It is an alleged rather than verified IQ, meaning it has as much grounding in proof as Kim Jong Il's claim to be the greatest golfer in human history.
    b) Even if it is true, it is the opinion of the vast majority of psychologists and psychiatrists that IQ over 120 is meaningless (meaning that there is no reason to believe a man with 180 will be more successful than someone with 120). IQ predicts failure if it's very low. IQ tests were not even designed to measure intelligence, only risk of failure. Very high IQs mean you're less likely to fail and nothing else.
    Kim Jong Il routinely hits holes in one.

Also he can dunk over seven cars while the NBA dunk champion can only dunk over one.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post
    Since the beginning of the 20th century, kids have been trained to take tests from early adolescence to adulthood, so the fact that anyone can score highly on an exam which tests basic reasoning and verbal skills doesn't make anyone a genius.

Netanyahu isn't on the same plane of intelligence as the scientists on that list. He is a terrorist, a fascist, a religious zealot, and a mass murderer who doesn't possess a modicum of intelligence.
    +a zillion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Once IQ is past a certain point, the amount of difference it makes doesn't....really matter, at least, in my opinion (this cutoff seems to be around 130-140), so I don't put a whole lot of stock in IQ--besides, it's only one measure of intelligence; I've come across individuals who were "smart", but couldn't figure out even some obvious things.
    That's not true. If some being were to have a 300 or 400 IQ and tried to teach us something, it would be like trying to teach math to a turtle. However, 200-210 seems to be the limit for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i think there is a basic flaw with the test.
    he can't be smarter than einstein and newton.
    Picture IQ as potential. You can't really improve it much, it always stays roughly the same. Einstein went to the fullest potential, unlike anyone has ever done before. Probably 99.99% of his 160 IQ. Netanyahu may have higher IQ, but at best will only reach 60% of his potential. Einstein was a master of living to the fullest of his peak. If he had a 210 IQ and fulfilled it with the same potential, we'd probably all be living on bases in other worlds by now.

According to the wikipedia entry I just read, Jews score substantially better on IQ tests than any other group in the States, so I suppose that could extend to Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an...US_test_scores

I'd like to point out the obvious too. NONE OF THE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN AN IQ TEST. Hello? IQ tests are not perfect (I've given thousands), and they involve physically sitting down with a LIVE HUMAN BEING.

Now this guy is getting into IQ estimation on dead people. Give me a break.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Some of these websites are chess aficionados who hate Bobby Fischer. There is a debate regarding the best player ever between Kasparov who is Jewish and Fischer who made anti-semitic remarks although he was also psychotic at this point in his live (most people say Kasparov.)

The website only put two chess players up there and purposely put Fischer with a much lower IQ, and also posted a video of him ranting as well. Then they put Natanyahu with a higher IQ as well than the American.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    Well, let me tell you a little story about my actual experience with IQ testing. I took a mandatory state school test a long time ago in elementary school that measured that score. It wasn't my choice.

The score was enough to get me into Mensa, or so my mom told me, so she forwarded them the tests and they accepted it as qualification to join their club. After becoming a member I read just a couple of the newsletters and decided to cut ties with the organization because the opinion columns were full of pointless semantic bickering between the columnists.
    Yes, but now you're here
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

IQ Tests are pretty easy. I can get a high enough score on them, but who really cares. It is what you do with what you have that counts. I'll take a scientist who discovers a cure or a doctor who goes to treat people in third world countries over some fascist scum bag.

I'm too lazy to make much use of my supposed abilities...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12