Thread: Democrats Boycott House Hearing Critical of Federal Reserve Policy

Democrats Boycott House Hearing Critical of Federal Reserve Policy

Rep. Ron Paul's House Monetary Policy Subcommittee concluded in hearings March 17, which were boycotted by committee Democrats, with the finding that the Federal Reserve Bank's inflationary policies were hurting retirees at the expense of the economy's financial sector.

Democrats Boycott House Hearing Critical of Federal Reserve Policy

Thomas R. Eddlem | The New American
    18 March 2011
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this mean that Republicans want to end the Federal Reserve while Democrats want to keep it?
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

No, it means that both Republicans and Democrats oppose Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    No, it means that both Republicans and Democrats oppose Ron Paul.
    I know you are right. Somebody should tell congressmen that they don't get to write history anymore. Ron Paul will go down in history as the most important statesmen in the history of America. Smart congressmen should flock toward that... not away from it.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

WTF?

Mostly, I'm kicking myself we didn't know it earlier. Wow. This and Rand's budget are both being ignored with Libya and Japan on the front pages. Meanwhile the Fed and IMF are intervening in currency markets WORLDWIDE.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I love how the democrats lately have made their entire strategy for politics revolve around not being present when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by VBRonPaulFan View Post
    I love how the democrats lately have made their entire strategy for politics revolve around not being present when needed.
    They should lose their jobs for it.

If I didn't show up for my job, I would no longer be employed. Why is it that these sons of bitches get away scott free?