Thread: Join Republican Meetups in your Area!!!

Join Republican Meetups in your Area!!!

This is an effective way to get Ron Paul's name to those who can vote for him.

These meetups are usually led by a typical war monger, kill the fascicst type of person BUT the people that actually 'go' to the meetings usually are sorta "told" who to vote for..... we can make a difference here......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent post, this is a very effective and important effort. Not only that, but start going to local Republican group meetings.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    This is an effective way to get Ron Paul's name to those who can vote for him.

These meetups are usually led by a typical war monger, kill the fascicst type of person BUT the people that actually 'go' to the meetings usually are sorta "told" who to vote for..... we can make a difference here......
    Also consider joining other meetup groups that have themes aligning with Dr Paul's message. Alternative health, taxes, patriot act, etc. Of course, be gentle and subtle in introducing Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Excellent post, this is a very effective and important effort. Not only that, but start going to local Republican group meetings.
    Yes, this is super important. The Republicans don't know who to vote for and are lost without a leader.

In addition, the party is in shambles and shrinking very quickly. I live in a city of 1.1M that is heavily Bush country (68% of the 2004 vote). The REC has 250 people attend monthly. Our Meetup Organizer is personal friends with the Treasurer and invited him to our Monthly Meetup. We had 120+ people present. I asked the Treasurer what he thought of it and he said 'You get this kind of support around a local candidate and you'll win any election.' I responded 'Glad you can see the writing on the wall.'

Start a Republican Meetup Group in your area

If there is not a Republican Meetup in your area - consider starting one . . .

Thanks for reminding me. I still haven't joined, but will soon...

The Townhall.com meetups tend to be more Ron Paul friendly. I.E. less government spending types.

I've found that as long as you're not abrasive about your Ron Paul support, most Republican groups are happy to get any members they can at this point, and the ones that are there can be persuaded...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes!

I attended my first meetup last night. It was great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The North Louisiana Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
    My Site: http://www.kherty.com
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi