Thread: Agora I/O, free online liberty conference is next weekend

Agora I/O, free online liberty conference is next weekend

Agora I/O is a free, online liberty conference taking place next weekend. We've got some really excellent speakers talking about cutting edge libertarian stuff, including Mary Ruwart, Scott Horton, J. Neil Schulman, Steve Horwitz, Larken Rose and many more. Check us out. It doesn't cost a dime!

This is next weekend, Fri Mar 25 thru Sun Mar 27 and you can just watch and discuss online at our website.

http://agora.io/etienne/speakers
    Arm your Mind for Liberty
    http://georgedonnelly.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a great lineup!

I'm there.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

//
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me