Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! More Nuclear Reactors fixing to Blow in Japan!

Arrow WARNING! More Nuclear Reactors fixing to Blow in Japan!

there are reports on twitter of two more reactors fixing to go! PLEASE WEST COAST & HAWAII PREPARE for RADIATION ASAP! GET YOUR Potassium Iodide or Iodine NOW!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    fixing to? Are you from Missouri?

Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post
    fixing to? Are you from Missouri?
    Southerners use that term as well. Although to say it properly as a Southerner one says fixin' to.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Yeah...160 people exposed to high levels, 300 thousand people evacuated...its reaching Chernobyl levels and beyond...

Perhaps it takes a few hundreds of millions having a painful death for people to stop being DUMB. Thats just the way Humans work i guess.

Perhaps something wrong with bio-engineering must also happen and a few billion dead or transformed into 4 eyed zombies before people stop being DUMB.
    “The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

Whenever one of my redneck relatives says "fixin" I always giggle a lil bit.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...72B3PJ20110312

Japan's TEPCO preparing to release radiation from second reactor

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

This is really freaking me out.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

any word on how far this radiation could travel, this could effect alot more then just west coast of America depending on the jet stream i guess!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

twitter uipdates

May I ask what twitter accounts people are following for this?

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    any word on how far this radiation could travel, this could effect alot more then just west coast of America depending on the jet stream i guess!
    There was something on this thread regarding that: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...urs..../page15

(bottom post)
    “The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

Fukushima nuclear plant does not have a combustible graphite core like Chernobyl. A total meltdown should flow into underground containment.

So, we have nothing to worry about right?
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by stefank View Post
    4chan strikes again...

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Southerners use that term as well. Although to say it properly as a Southerner one says fixin' to.
    It isn't "a-fixin' to?"

4chan and fox news - working together
    "They thought all along that they could call me a libertarian and hang that label around my neck like an albatross, but I'm not a libertarian." - Rand Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It isn't "a-fixin' to?"
    only in certain regions...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 06:13 AM.

How about something like "Ya I finna."

finna= fixin' to

Go go Godzilla

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nuclear plant meltdowns are serious, but they are not that much more, or maybe more at all, than any other type of similarly sized power plants. Coal plant fires have gone on for years. There will not be expansive fallout that causes illness far away from something like this. It is a localized event. The danger of nuclear fallout, while serious in practical cases, has been overblown in its description by most people in mainstream society. The odds of an epidemic of noticeable consequences from fallout anywhere besides directly on the surrounding property of a meltdown or nuclear explosion are negligible at best. There have been thousands of nuclear warheads used on Earth already.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Looks like the MSM is starting to pick up on multiple meltdowns:
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...pt=T1&iref=BN1
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

What happens in the case of multiple meltdowns?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by TheeJoeGlass View Post
    What happens in the case of multiple meltdowns?
    Buy Gold and Ammo
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    this map is an out and out falsity.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    I think someone on another thread said that map is from 4chan.

Probably a joke for the game Fallout.

lol still funny

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Fallout dissipates very rapidly once it is released. Dangerous levels do not last long, and only in the local area. Furthermore, you have to be exposed in some way to a substantial amount of the radiation in a specific way to even be affected. I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness or the health risks, but they are not completely outside the normal range of health risks that happen when a large source of energy of any type explodes. In fact, it would be a reasonable argument that other materials involved in the blasts are actually more likely causes of any fatalities that do occur, as only associations are used to draw mortality conclusions in these cases.
    Last edited by BarryDonegan; 03-12-2011 at 11:49 PM.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast