Thread: Your 2012 predictions

Your 2012 predictions

I would like to revisit this in a couple years and we will see who is closest.

My prediction:

Ron Paul runs
    He gets 4th place in IA, 3rd in NH. Whoever got 1st in IA will get 2nd in NH. Romney will win NH. Ron gets 4th in SC

He will end up with about 12% of the vote overall in the primary, and last long enough to get 3rd or a distant 2nd. Whoever wins the GOP primary will end up losing to Obama in the general, but it will be quite a bit closer than McCain got in 2008. GOP will retain the House and pick up a narrow victory in the Senate -51 or 52 seats.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron sweeps the primaries with 44% of popular vote, and defeats Obama in the general.

Rather than making predictions, let's realize that his results rely solely on the devotion of each and every one of us.

It will just be between RP and romney from the start

Iowa 1st
    NH 2nd, Romney wins
    Nevada 1st
    SC 1st
    Florida 2nd, Romney wins

Other states that RP wins:

Alaska, Louisiana, Texas, Montana, Washington, Maine, Michigan, Kentucky, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Minnesota, Ohio, New York, Nebraska, New Mexico, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin

Ron Paul takes a huge lead in the GOP primary. As RP's victory becomes obvious, the DEMs realize that Obama will lose against Ron Paul. Suddenly new and indisputable evidence pops up out of nowhere that Obama is ineligible to be president. Biden rides out the term after Obama's resignation. Howard Dean crawls out of the woodwork as the leading DEM candidate and wins the DEM primary.

Ron Paul takes on John Mackey as his running mate and they defeat a Dean-Clinton ticket by a landslide.

That is...interestingly specific. I kinda hope you are right, if only for the incredulity of it all lol.

I stand with Rand.

Ron guts it out, gets 3rd in a couple states, but Romney wins and defeats Obama. And despite all the political theater, nothing changes. We head for a dollar crash in the latter part of 2012. We get riots and crime skyrockets, Romney is one-term, someone from Greek descent becomes President in 2016, but America is attacked before this new greek prez takes office, and we are on the outbreak of another world war. And only those who are prepared don't lose their heads and shirts. Food storage, medical supplies, guns, and dollar-less savings (precious metals).

Natural disasters start hitting the planet, Los Angeles tumbles into the ocean with a giant earthquake...Yellowstone Park errupts and the whole United States is destroyed as the planet shifts. Only a family and their dog make it out as they make their way to China where large ships have been in the process of being built. All of the world's leaders pay a bunch of money to be on board. A few adventures ensue but everyone is safe as the world starts to calm down and everyone settles in Africa.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

You guys are getting crazy lol

I stand with Rand.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.