Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul to be on MSNBC at 6 PM (w/ Cenk)

Ron Paul to be on MSNBC at 6 PM (w/ Cenk)

http://twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/sta...28556644651008

Apparently he was already on Cavuto and Ratigan today.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool Ron is everywhere

Ron Paul Interview On MSNBC Today With Cenk Uygur

Airing Date March.08, 2011

Last edited by Immortal Technique; 03-08-2011 at 07:32 PM.

I gues Cenk/MSNBC liked the Ratings bump by having Ron Paul on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    I gues Cenk/MSNBC liked the Ratings bump by having Ron Paul on.
    exactly what i was thinkin
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

anyone tube his appearances on Cavuto and Rattigan?

They should just give Ron his own show. :>

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL they arent too young either :P

“The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-10-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    I guess Cenk/MSNBC liked the Ratings bump by having Ron Paul on.
    Yeah, CENK is an out of context loser... that changes everything to the left to manipulate the zombie viewers. He's awful and a very poor propagandist junior, where he's lost somewhere between Lawrence O'Donnell and the Mr Ed Show of pundit hot air. Ron will boost his ratings, but I wouldn't give CENK the time of day anymore.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-08-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

He just called the tea party astroturf, and claimed the union protesters were what we've all been waiting for...a real grassroots, populist movement not funded by big business.

"I've been waiting for the middle class to say enough" Apparently he thinks union employees are the only people in the middle class.
    Last edited by PermanentSleep; 03-08-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

He didn't say anything about Dr. Paul coming up. I'm turning it off, can't handle this BS much more.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    He didn't say anything about Dr. Paul coming up. I'm turning it off, can't handle this BS much more.
    He just said Ron Paul is on next, alongside Rep. DeFazio, to talk about a bipartisan coalition to cut military spending.

Quote Originally Posted by PermanentSleep View Post
    He just called the tea party astroturf, and claimed the union protesters were what we've all been waiting for...a real grassroots, populist movement not funded by big business.

"I've been waiting for the middle class to say enough" Apparently he thinks union employees are the only people in the middle class.
    Sad and Silly... The True TEA PARTY is grassroots... but there are phony hijacked Tea Parties by the NEOCONs. Organized crime of Government Unions are NOT Grassroots, they're COMMUNISM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    He just said Ron Paul is on next, alongside Rep. DeFazio, to talk about a bipartisan coalition to cut military spending.
    Hrm, I swore i didn't hear that. Thanks.

WEll they do make more than the private sector.....so perhaps he is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Hrm, I swore i didn't hear that. Thanks.
    You aren't crazy, he popped up in the middle of the commercials to say it.

On now.

Ron on now.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    DeFazio's statement on his Congressional webpage: http://www.defazio.house.gov/index.p...=614&Itemid=82

"...freezing foreign military and economic aid, freezing tax cuts for those making more than $311,000 a year" NO CUTS... it's BS by representative DeFazio unless he changes his mind.

They need to cut the military by 50% minimum... not freeze it or some token cut of 1-2%.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-08-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow...cenk is borderline retarded. if his script wasn't on the screen in front of him he'd be lost...he can barely read it. what happened to ed schultz? they cancel him? is the talent pool really that damn shallow?

he is right on the astroturf part of the tea party. Yes there are 2 tea parties right now Ron Paul and gop establishment(astroturf) i do not see the big deal in this. It is true! It is up to us to show that we are grassroots and not those tea o cons!! as for unions the gop is basically inserting their foot into their own mouth and are losing that battle on unions and workers! I am in no union and i am fed up with the gop and our country. I also think unions have a time and place! I can bitch about unions and corporations both have positive and negatives!! ithink the gop is gonna have this wi thing blow up in their faces! i am just glad ron paul has kept out of this septic tank that the gop republicans seem happy to swim around in!!

Ron Paul hit another grand slam as far as i am concerned in this interview!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-08-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Airing Date March.08, 2011

WOW! Ron Paul has the confidence and swagger of a rock star, albeit the most humble rock star ever. And by the way, Defazio makes him look like Wilt Chamberlain. Can a progressive-libertarian-tea party coallition actually happen? I sure hope so. We all know what the vehicle is. The question is whether the left will stop their hand-wringing and pontificating and just get in the car, realizing that it smells good and runs great.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

It seems to me that not all of the tea party groups are the same. The Tea Party Patriots invited Ron Paul and Thomas Woods to speak at their event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast