Thread: Pictures: Rand At Louisville Book Signing

Pictures: Rand At Louisville Book Signing

Last edited by Sola_Fide; 07-18-2011 at 10:41 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're currently private Flickr photos..
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    They're currently private Flickr photos..

Sorry about that, let me change em

Thanks for the photos (soon)!

My mom stopped by and got the book signed for me since I couldn't make it. She picked a ticket up this morning (thanks for the headsup) and just waited in line for 15 minutes and only a five minute drive. She said Kelley was 'very nice' and Rand shook her hand and was 'polite'. Heh.

Photos aren't working for me. They're just red 'X's.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Sorry guys. I am having trouble uploading with this phone. I'll fix them and post more when I get to my laptop Monday.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 03-05-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Thank you for the pictures!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    haha, some newt operative snuck some newt gingrich books in there lol lol lol
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    haha, some newt operative snuck some newt gingrich books in there lol lol lol
    I also don't think Rand recommended The Conservative Mind, New Reagan Revolution, The Deepest and Noblest Aspirations, Liberal Fascism, 365 ways to drive a liberal crazy, and maybe the book in the upper right corner of the picture whose name I don't know.

Rand did not recommend half those books, although Liberal Fascism is a great book. Jonah Goldberg isn't necessarily an neocon but he does have those tendencies. He is a party hack closer to DeMint than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thargok View Post
    Rand did not recommend half those books, although Liberal Fascism is a great book. Jonah Goldberg isn't necessarily an neocon but he does have those tendencies. He is a party hack closer to DeMint than anyone.
    I imagine the bookstore picked a bunch of books off the conservative shelf, set them up on a table and in passing probably asked "Okay if we say you're recommending these?" -- probably spent 2 seconds looking and went "uh yeah sure" and moved on.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I imagine the bookstore picked a bunch of books off the conservative shelf, set them up on a table and in passing probably asked "Okay if we say you're recommending these?" -- probably spent 2 seconds looking and went "uh yeah sure" and moved on.
    Or the person setting up the table with books Rand recommended didn't have them all, or had a partially empty table, and the manager walked by and thought 'people coming for this might buy these too....'
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Last edited by Sola_Fide; 07-18-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Last edited by Sola_Fide; 07-18-2011 at 10:40 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just noticed you got the photos fixed. Good job on the coverage.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

No problem bro!