Thread: Rand KY Book Signing - Bowling Green + Louisville

Exclamation Rand KY Book Signing - Bowling Green + Louisville

Via e-mail:

Dear friend and supporter,

I wanted to thank you for the amazing reception my new book has had.

The Tea Party Goes to Washington tells the story of the creation and rise of the Tea Party movement from my perspective running for the U.S. Senate. It is such an honor to fight for your ideas in the Senate.

I thought you would like to know that I have two book signings planned. I would love to see you at these events.

Saturday, 3/5 10:00 a.m.
    Barnes & Noble #2753
    1680 Campbell Lane
    Bowling Green, KY 42104

Saturday, 3/5 4:00 p.m.
    Barnes & Noble #2196
    4100 Summit Plaza Drive
    Louisville, KY 40241

Thanks for your encouraging words about the book. Please consider purchasing a copy for yourself and friends to help spread our message of liberty and limited government. You can click here to buy the book on Amazon.

I offer my sincere thanks for everything you have done in the cause of liberty.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul MD
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At the Louisville location, starting at 9:00 AM on Friday they are going to start giving numbers out. My understanding is that you have to get a number to get your book signed.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    At the Louisville location, starting at 9:00 AM on Friday they are going to start giving numbers out. My understanding is that you have to get a number to get your book signed.
    Usually the numbers just go first. That way people are encouraged to browse while they are waiting, rather than stand in line, and the line doesn't cause mall obstructions. It's a good idea. I hope there are a lot of people.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

whaaaaaat

i aint coming a day early. someone want to get me a number?