Thread: Need help for new website that supports businesses that support Paul's message

Need help for new website that supports businesses that support Paul's message

Hello all,

I've been a supporter of Congressman Paul since 1988.

I've come up with a new website idea ie: www.shopronpaul.com

The idea is a website were business from around the world can post their business in support of Ron Paul's message of liberty, common sense and good will and we the people can choose to do business with them.

Alas, I'm not a programmer of SQL or PHP (limited html)

I've secured the domain and the hosting service but I'm in need of the database etc.

So if anyone would like to help out with the programming etc so I don't have to pay someone close to 200 bucks to do this...

contact me at randy@shopronpaul.com

Thank you,
    Randy
    Ron Paul 2012!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, in true capitalist spirit, you should charge a fee for advertising businesses. Perhaps a tracking system that verifies closed transactions and charges a small percentage such as .25% of each transaction for retailers, and a flat rate of $2-5 for each transaction for services and wholesalers, or something along that lines. I'd sign up for it, and it would probably go a long way to supporting the hosting and web editing.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

In the spirit of getting Ron Paul's message out, I'll be paying for the hosting etc etc etc at first, just to get the website off the ground.... :}

Free listing of your business if it supports the message :}

bump. The DailyPaul has a list of businesses that are owned by dailypaul members. You could contact some of them.

You could also sell amazon books that are about liberty. You can make a percentage of the sale too.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Reminds me of the Facebook groups.... We had a web site last time that did exactly what you are proposing. I would suggest you look and ask around to see if anyone knows if it's still around and who ran it. I know there were posts about it here, 2-3 years ago. I think the phrase was "business directory".

-t