Thread: The Rent Is Too Damn High Guy switches to GOP - "The Democratic Party sucked."

Cool The Rent Is Too Damn High Guy switches to GOP - "The Democratic Party sucked."

You CPAC folks are awesome!!!

You "flipped" Jimmy McMillan!!!

'The Rent Is Too Damn High' Guy Switches to GOP

http://nation.foxnews.com/jimmy-mcmi...y-switches-gop

Jimmy McMillan - of "The Rent Is Too Damn High" fame - has talked of a 2012 presidential run, even saying that he could beat Obama. And despite having recently run for New York governor as a Democrat, he now calls himself a Republican.

"I'm registered Republican now," McMillan told PBS. "I was a Democrat, but I changed my line so that I can get the issues to the front that Obama's not addressing. ... The Democratic Party sucked."

McMillan, who recently appeared at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, said that he wants Obama "to talk about how we're going to reduce the deficit and create jobs. ... Remember when the president said, ‘Change is coming to America?' But what he didn't say is ‘spare change.'"
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Man it was crazy walking past that guy at CPAC, I literally did a double take.

Only picture I could get of the guy.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Next target:

Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, hilarious! ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Man it was crazy walking past that guy at CPAC, I literally did a double take.

Only picture I could get of the guy.
    Everytime I here the Rent is too damn high guy I get a chuckle
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Next target:

Donated. Lots of hope.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This makes about as much sense as Mike Gravel in the Libertarian party.

Chester Copperpot

Too bad Schiff didnt give him a lesson to explain to him WHY the rent is too damned high

His new slogan. The Democrats are too damn high!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Too bad Schiff didnt give him a lesson to explain to him WHY the rent is too damned high
    Kevin Carson from C4SS.org had a pretty good response to Jimmy McMillan (rent is too damn high guy). And what do you know... the government is the reason the rent is too high NOT the free market:

The Rent’s Still Too Damn High — Here’s How to Lower It

Yes — The Rent Really Is Too Damn High!
    Last edited by Flash; 02-23-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MozoVote View Post
    This makes about as much sense as Mike Gravel in the Libertarian party.
    This.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next target:

Please God no.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Please God no.
    Big tent, Frank. Big tent...
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Danke View Post
    Donated. Lots of hope.
    Honestly, could it be any worse than guys like this?

Big tent, Frank. Big tent...
    That, so sez Haley Barbour.

The guy is not right in the head. Either that or he's a damn good actor. Regardless, I got a photo of Gunny and him ha ha ha ha.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    The guy is not right in the head. Either that or he's a damn good actor. Regardless, I got a photo of Gunny and him ha ha ha ha.

I never did like him. He wasn't right, in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I never did like him. He wasn't right, in the head.
    Awesome.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Awesome.
    Yah, it is one of my favorite movies.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yah, it is one of my favorite movies.

I never would've guessed.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    I never would've guessed.
    Found the clip.

The guy had a film crew following him around and I was recorded by them at least twice. I talked to him outside while he was waiting for his vehicle and got his autograph and asked him about Ron Paul and and he asked what Ron Paul thought of him and I said "well I don't know but he would probably like you just for saying what you think" and he replied that "well I would like to meet Ron Paul".. let's make it happen folks as this could be one of the most epic encounters ever.

btw, he has the worst signature I have ever seen.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

The rent is too damn high bump

Honestly, could it be any worse than guys like this?

NICE HAIR! lol
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.