Thread: Rick Santorum Helps To Ban Gay Groups From CPAC

Rick Santorum Helps To Ban Gay Groups From CPAC

Rick Santorum hates the gays, and he also likes to promote fake WMD destruction documents apparently.

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato...ay-groups-cpac

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Rick going to start giving those old military inspections for gays (?): Drop you pants, bend over and spread em, Sargent Rick is going to visual inspect your bunghoes to make sure none of you are *****.

"And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

Google Santorum. Not for the easily offended.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Santorum: A frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.

what are they doing? There is already a values voters event.... people will just have to go to some other event to get people from all walks of conservativism.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

we should start LPAC (Liberty Political Action Conference)
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom 4 all View Post
    Santorum: A frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.
    I just don't know how to respond...is that a +rep or a -rep?

I may have to enter the Chat-room and ask the punks for guidance.
    Last edited by Danke; 02-22-2011 at 12:16 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I really can't wait for the day he comes out of the closet.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because you oppose gay acceptance and the MTV doctorate doesn't make you gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    Just because you oppose gay acceptance... doesn't make you gay.
    You're right, it just makes you a bigot.
    The Peter Schiff Show - Production
    Schiff for Senate 2010 Grassroots Team Leader
    Former Campaign for Liberty Local Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Daamien View Post
    You're right, it just makes you a bigot.
    No, it makes you have a difference of the MTV induced opinion, something the intolerant left can't accept.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is just an overreaction to the gay left?

In many conservatives minds, deservingly so, they associate gay activism with left-authoritarianism. It's just the plain fact that gay groups have not argued for true liberty or constitutionalism. Most have been fruitcake leftists.

I think it is going to take a combination of time and genuine constitutionalism from gays in order to them to be accepted in the conservative big tent.

If gays would have been arguing for liberty this whole time, things would be different today. They haven't. Gay groups have aligned themselves with the biggest leftist, communist, and authoritarian groups since the 60's. If anybody wants to debate this, lets go....

Just because you oppose gay acceptance and the MTV doctorate doesn't make you gay.
    Agreed, but being gay makes you gay. That man needs to come out of the closet.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that this is just an overreaction to the gay left?

In many conservatives minds, deservingly so, they associate gay activism with left-authoritarianism. It's just the plain fact that gay groups have not argued for true liberty or constitutionalism. Most have been fruitcake leftists.

I think it is going to take a combination of time and genuine constitutionalism from gays in order to them to be accepted in the conservative big tent.

If gays would have been arguing for liberty this whole time, things would be different today. They haven't. Gay groups have aligned themselves with the biggest leftist, communist, and authoritarian groups since the 60's. If anybody wants to debate this, lets go....
    I'm not so sure about that. Think about it. Who is trying to tell gay people that they cannot get married? It's two sides of the same coin on this one. Our movement is out of this fray because we don't believe in any government regulation on the subject. Too often we think of ourselves as the right because a lot of us have conservative principles. Truth is we have little in common with any of the mainstream right or left who want government to dictate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    Agreed, but being gay makes you gay. That man needs to come out of the closet.
    That's as ridiculous to say as you need to come out for defending the lifestyle. Come on, hating broccoli doesn't make you secretly like it.

That's as ridiculous to say as you need to come out for defending the lifestyle. Come on, hating broccoli doesn't make you secretly like it.
    golly gee willikers stop being so damn serious.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it makes you have a difference of the MTV induced opinion, something the intolerant left can't accept.
    I don't see what accepting homosexuals as equal members of society has to do with MTV. Just because you don't like the behavior of others doesn't mean that you shouldn't accept it in society. I don't approve of white supremacists but I think it is important that they have equal rights (such as the right to free speech). Take a step back and reassess who is being intolerant.
    The Peter Schiff Show - Production
    Schiff for Senate 2010 Grassroots Team Leader
    Former Campaign for Liberty Local Coordinator

What does accepting gay people have to do with watching MTV? I'm fine with gays and I can't stand MTV, or most modern music in general.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

By the way, that picture of Santorum in the pastel suit and pink tie sure would go great somewhere in this thread. I'm just sayin'...
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me