Thread: Post-Money Bomb - July2nd/3rd - Ron Paul Charity Bomb (No Money Needed, just your time)

Post-Money Bomb - July2nd/3rd - Ron Paul Charity Bomb (No Money Needed, just your time)

http://www.CharityForLiberty.com

Go to that website to pledge to volunteer in the Name of the Ron Paul campaign on Independence Day weekend.

This is one, to help beef up the image of Ron Paul and his Supporters beyond just philosophers to also philanthropist

This event is being coordinated with the efforts of Damon Talbots ThisJuly2nd.com moneybomb

So one weekend, we raise money, raise awareness, raise our hopes

DATE OF EVENT: July 2nd & 3rd

Welcome to Charity for Liberty, where Liberty Loving Supporters of Ron Paul are organizing to spend a weekend doing charitable outreach not to promote Ron Paul or his candidacy but to show that individuals through voluntary action don't have to wait for political solutions, but that they are the solution.

We implore that all Ron Paul supporters plan to volunteer at some charity on July 2nd and 3rd whether it'd be at the local soup kitchen, animal shelter, childrens clinic, etc. Go wearing a Ron Paul t-shirt or hat, but don't bring up the election unless asked and focus on being the change us liberty lovers are advocating for.

Also this weekend on July 2nd they are organizing the ThisJuly2nd Fundraiser for Ron Paul. So this July we'll not only show the country we're ready for change with your wallet, but also with your actions.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully these next great ventures will be even better then today. The Presidents Day money bomb has 12 Days of planning and we will likely bring in $250K.... Just think what we can do with 5 months of planning, spreading, and with Ron Paul running.

Plus picture the media exposure if suddenly every charity is flooded with volunteers wearing Ron Paul shirts

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    http://www.CharityForLiberty.com

Go to that website to pledge to volunteer in the Name of the Ron Paul campaign on Independence Day weekend.

This is one, to help beef up the image of Ron Paul and his Supporters beyond just philosophers to also philanthropist

This event is being coordinated with the efforts of Damon Talbots ThisJuly2nd.com moneybomb

So one weekend, we raise money, raise awareness, raise our hopes
    This is a fantastic idea. Count me in.
    “The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended.” -Frédéric Bastiat

libertypac.com - make sure to pledge your doing charity at http://www.charityforLiberty.com and to pledge your donation at ThisJuly2nd.com

also those looking for Ron Paul 2012 facebook groups I've made a url for quick access to the thread listing the states and corresponding facebook groups...

http://facebook.ronpaulisnow.com

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

CharityforLiberty.com

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

I'm in for this. I'll probably go to a retirees facility and help lift some of their spirits. I used to be a CNA so I know how lonely these folks can get. They would be absolutely delighted to see young folks come in and talk with them and just share time with them. I also echo Alex in that don't bring up politics unless they do and just wear a Ron Paul T-Shirt.

Just as an aside, I think it would be greatly beneficial if people were to go more often and donate their time to charitable organizations and wear Ron Paul / Libertarian apparel. It is also a principled effort, and a get out the message effort. We as individuals can come together to help each other -- we do not need the hand of the violent state to interfere in free peoples lives. It starts and ends with the individual. Let's show others that there is another answer than Government.
    Last edited by Austrian Econ Disciple; 02-22-2011 at 04:47 AM.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Yes... excellent idea. This will have most effect with media exposure. Local news stations will love it. There WILL be a reporter in your area who is interested. Find that person!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I recommend using www.Bettermeans.com

Our group is Liberty Coalition. This tool is amazing.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

This sounds good, and I'm pretty sure I can do it. I don't like pledging though. It always seems to get me onto yet another email list. If there becomes a real reason to pledge, rather than just show up in a Ron Paul shirt, let us know.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden