Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump donates $50,000 to RAHM EMANUEL

Trump donates $50,000 to RAHM EMANUEL

Thank you Mr. Trump for more ammunition to insure you don't even get a campaign started.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/ma...ewanted=1&_r=1

From Page 3:

Many of his biggest contributors live outside Chicago. He received large checks from New York (the financiers Roger Altman, Ronald Perelman and Donald Trump each gave $50,000);

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe him and Linda McMahon should start a Republicans for Rham Emanual club.

he is such a $#@!ing joke

That has got to be embarrassing for CPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Thank you Mr. Trump for more ammunition to insure you don't even get a campaign started.

From Page 3:
    I found the quote on page 2. Did they move it?

...one of the things I hate MOST is when I hear idiots say, "I wish we just had a successful businessman like Donald Trump running the country. Then he'd be able to get rid of all the government waste, blah blah." Uh, yeah....riiiiiiiggggggght. The guy's a corporatist pig, which is why he's so cozy with the very worst establishment politicians from both parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    ...one of the things I hate MOST is when I hear idiots say, "I wish we just had a successful businessman like Donald Trump running the country. Then he'd be able to get rid of all the government waste, blah blah." Uh, yeah....riiiiiiiggggggght. The guy's a corporatist pig, which is why he's so cozy with the very worst establishment politicians from both parties.
    successful businessman and corporatist pig need not be one and the same.

I still would like to see John Mackey go into politics. He'd be a prime choice for me if RP were to not run ... or a great VP choice if he does.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...President-2012

Facebooked. For a guy who is allegedly 'more electable' as a Republican than Ron Paul, you don't see Ron Paul giving statist Rahm Emanuel $50 large to get elected...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post

From Page 3:
    What a schmuck!
    Ireland 4 Ron Paul!

hahahahaha!!!! I wonder if Fox News will talk about this.

How long will it take until we/media/republicans realize that Trump is just trolling, hard.

Trump is in bed with Rahm, and it's crowded in there:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...owded-in-there
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    How long will it take until we/media/republicans realize that Trump is just trolling, hard.
    Well, we already know it. The media probably knows it and is actively participating. The Republicans? weeeelll, remember that many of them still think Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld were "good Republicans."
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Well, we already know it. The media probably knows it and is actively participating. The Republicans? weeeelll, remember that many of them still think Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld were "good Republicans."
    And that at this time in 2007, the Ghoul was being touted as the front runner in the GOP primary race.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpsteve2003 View Post
    I found the quote on page 2. Did they move it?
    We all need to show average GOP/NRA sheeple your video in conjunction with this news.

Just a heads up it is on page 2 not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We all need to show average GOP/NRA sheeple your video in conjunction with this news.

I have not seen that vid in awhile. I had to fight The Brady Campaign's Copyright claim on that video. They had it removed and I contested the claim and YouTube put it back up. Always challenge copyright claims.

His Republican political career is officially dead. Thank you, Trump.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution." -Thomas Jefferson

When he said, "More electable", he must have meant as a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by brenden.b View Post
    His Republican political career is officially dead. Thank you, Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What a difference a few years make.

Snort
    "The Patriarch"

The good thing about voters is that they have very short memories and when they don't, they are very forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The good thing about voters is that they have very short memories and when they don't, they are very forgiving.
    The end is near when you have to admit Che is sounding reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That's not a good thing unless you're a politician.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Works at work if you $#@! something up. A learning experience is how we grow. Heard it more times than I would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    For some politicians (puke), it's still not a good thing. I wish to God the folks in my district had memories like an elephant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast