Thread: Hecklers on notice...

Hecklers on notice...

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/huston/110217

Interesting, I wonder if he would actually follow through.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will this apply to people who start booing the results as well? I mean, Ron Paul supporters are called uncivil for their behavior during Cheney's speech, but you don't hear many people complain about Romney's supporters booing the results last year. Or Donald Trump saying Paul is unelectable. I know, apples and oranges, but I'm sure there's also some preferential treatment going on.
    You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulitician View Post
    Will this apply to people who start booing the results as well? I mean, Ron Paul supporters are called uncivil for their behavior during Cheney's speech, but you don't hear many people complain about Romney's supporters booing the results last year. Or Donald Trump saying Paul is unelectable. I know, apples and oranges, but I'm sure there's also some preferential treatment going on.
    Ya this guy is just an establishment hack playing into the game..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."