FULL VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcAX0oX9ANU

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDAqL38gYRg

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiHYG9f2uow

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17YKXY7OADo

I'm pretty sure this isn't all of it. But it's the biggest chunk I can find.
    Last edited by hotbrownsauce; 02-20-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Finally! Thanks so much!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I've gotten through 2+ chapters of Rollback so far. Some of the stuff he says in this speech is directly out of the book. It's a really good read thus far....and it really is troubling how screwed our financial situation is.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why doesn't someone like Woods run for some office? He knows more than most, short/equal of Ron Paul. I would think having the knowledge he does and seeing the current state of affairs would spark some of these like-minded people to run for offices. I am not necessarily pointing to him but all those in the know of the present situation. just curious what qualifies and motivates someone to run for office....

the thing about private sector voluntary sector is cool i'm gonna start using that

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    Why doesn't someone like Woods run for some office? He knows more than most, short/equal of Ron Paul. I would think having the knowledge he does and seeing the current state of affairs would spark some of these like-minded people to run for offices. I am not necessarily pointing to him but all those in the know of the present situation. just curious what qualifies and motivates someone to run for office....
    He doesn't want to deal with the politicking and reputation/name assassination involved. There's a video from last years CPA (I believe, could be some other conference) where they ask Woods about political asperations, and he pretty much writes it off. Think "Rand Paul is a racist" x10. Woods has some previous associations and beliefs/previous statements which, in proper light and knowledge are perfectly reasonable, but not when the MSM gets ahold of it with the goal of character assassination in mind.

Oh, and he has a relatively young family he wants to be home with.

Also, would you really want to deal with the likes of Pelosi and Boner on a daily basis? I wouldn't.

Tom is better utilized in academics/book writing.

Any videos of the Q&As, panels, etc?
    Last edited by Dreamofunity; 02-15-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom Woods for VP!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Hahah YES! I thought the same exact thing. "I feel like i've heard this exact line before!"