Thread: IDIOTS commenting on South Carolina proposal for Gold/Silver

IDIOTS commenting on South Carolina proposal for Gold/Silver

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its a good thing there are plenty of idiots out there. Money will transfer from the idiots to the non-idiots.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

Let them be idiots. I was listening to Lew, Charles G., Thomas W., and Jim Rogers the other day and they all made the point that if you focus on becoming more successful people will seek you out and see that the ideas of Mises and Rothbard win and that Krugman, Samuelson, Greenspan, etc. are wrong. Try to educate them, but if they don't listen, they will once they become broke and you are well to do.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Had a few conversations with folks on other forums over State initiatives to allow competing gold/silver currency (similar to the S.C. bill). No one can seem to articulate what their objection is to allowing a competing currency. If they like the dollar/FRN, no one is stopping them from using it. What are they afraid of? lol.

Their brain has been coddled and secluded from reality their whole lives via public education and media...They don't want the coddling to end...the whole personal responsibility thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Had a few conversations with folks on other forums over State initiatives to allow competing gold/silver currency (similar to the S.C. bill). No one can seem to articulate what their objection is to allowing a competing currency. If they like the dollar/FRN, no one is stopping them from using it. What are they afraid of? lol.