Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter: "Paul supporters are 10 yrs old"

Thumbs down Ann Coulter: "Paul supporters are 10 yrs old"

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody's whoring for attention. Ann must be bored and wants in on some of that Trump love that we're sending.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Somebody's whoring for attention. Ann must be bored and wants in on some of that Trump love that we're sending.

This image comes to mind:

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

This is some of that positive press we're getting ! Great job, hecklers!

ann coulter would hate us regardless, not that I condone their actions. they just look for chances to attack rp

Well I'm afraid she has a point.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by college4life View Post
    ann coulter would hate us regardless, not that I condone their actions. they just look for chances to attack rp
    Ann Coulter likes Ron Paul. But some of Ron Paul's supporters do act like kids. They don't have any manners.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Honestly. Be complete honest with yourself. Please do it. Would she support Ron Paul EVER? No. Unless it was the only way to get ratings. She wins though if it scares us into being like Romney bots.

Her speech (which wasn't heckled and was full of RP supporters waiting for the Straw Poll announcement) was the most trite, warmongering, vomit inducing, piece of crap I've ever had to sit through.

Ann Coulter = A highly paid, Professional troll whose main purpose is to say controversial $#@! that attracts eyeballs.

If you feel an emotional response to what she says, you need to sit down and think really hard about why. Hint: You're being played.
    Last edited by ClayTrainor; 02-15-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Title is misleading. She never said Paul supporters are 10 years old, in fact she said the opposite. Come on Matt, you watched the video before you posted it right?
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Ann Coulter endorses Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPygNYXXQGk
    Oh boy! A warmongering neo-con fascist gets behind our guy! Is that the demographic you guys care about? Do you really give a $#@! what this woman says?

"I think there should be more jailed journalists." - Ann Coulter

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Kregisen View Post
    Come on Matt, you watched the video before you posted it right?
    Nope, I just skim headlines.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah she didn't say anything insulting. She just implied that we were fanatical. Which I'll openly admit.

I watched it on DVR and I laughed. Andy Levy concurred. Come on, we do have some zealots in the base.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Oh boy! A warmongering neo-con fascist gets behind our guy! Is that the demographic you guys care about? Do you really give a $#@! what this woman says?

I'd be glad even if neo-nazis supported Ron Paul
    Even if they're facists/racists/communists/whatever
    The more people the better!

Watch some Stossel's interviews with Coulter, and tell me, seriously, with a straight face, that she acts in a very mature and professional manner.

I'm not trying to be melodramatic, but once in a while it does seem like she's intentionally "trolling" people who have a liberal worldview....which isn't going to work, if you want them to come over to your side.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Well I'm afraid she has a point.
    Yes, she does have a point. Paul supporters are actually closer in age to 10 year olds than they are to her. It's true.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Kregisen View Post
    Title is misleading. She never said Paul supporters are 10 years old, in fact she said the opposite. Come on Matt, you watched the video before you posted it right?
    I doubt most people watched it.

She's not anyone to worry about, though. She's become such a cliche that she's pretty much background noise at this point.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post

I understand where you're coming from with this, but I have to say that yes, I really do care about Ann Coulter's opinion, mostly because of the sway she has with a certain percentage of conservative voters. If she were to actually endorse RP during the primary it would be huge for us. And it seems like there is actually a half of a chance of that happening. She did say that, other than the war, she agreed with Ron Paul on basically everything.

We met her in the bar at the Omni Friday night; my gf got a pic with her. I don't have much good to say about her, but she was rocking a seriously sweet full length mink coat and she's funny as hell.
    Last edited by BamaAla; 02-15-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Someone please explain to my why we should give a $#@! about what this sideshow freak has to say.

10 year olds couldn't organize a CPAC straw poll victory
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Come on...This is just a story line that you guys are feeding into.

Well Ann, It's much better to act like a 10 year old, than to have the intelligence of a 10 year old!

Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast